Its only Monday again

Bethany POV

It was Monday my dad told me I could have this week off and next week I will start school. I was in the dinning room drinking a coffee and my dad and step mom walk in they tell me "Beth your up early". I tell them "Sorry I'm an early bird". My step mom tells me "Its okay don't worry but you have practice today with the all star team I met you coach she is excited to have you back she is also the head coach at South Hills for cheer she said if you want to join theteam she will let you". I told her "thanks can't wait to be back it will help me move on from all this". Then she tells me "how are you doing and how do you feel". I tell her " I will be okay and I'm okay I will move on from this". She smiles and hugs me and tells me "your cheer practice clothes is onn your bed and bows and practice is 6pm I will meet you there with your mom and Tina once I'm done with work". I told her "okay thanks I will see you guys later have a good day at work".  They left so I decieded to make breakfast for Miguel and Annabella. I was making them eggs and a fruit bowl so they can eat. I was done and they came down I told them "here I made you guys breakfast". They were happy and I sat down and ate with them I heard a knock at the door and I saw through doorbell camera it was Natalie and both Jacobs.  I open the door they came in and they told me "We came to check on you and see how you are doing". I told them "I'm fine thanks for asking my dad told me to take this week off so I can settle down and try to get myself to together and forget about this". Then Jake (that's Jacob Dominguez) tells me "that's good you need that and don't worry when you start next week we will be there for you". I told them "thanks appreciate it". Then they told me "are you busy after school maybe we can hangout". I tell them "Yeah actually I start cheer practice for  my allstar team and the coach is the head coach for South Hills cheer team she said I could join without a try out". They tell me "that's good so maybe tomorrow then". I tell them "yeah tomorrow have a good day at school". 

They left I went to the living room and started watching tv and I decided to post a picture on Instagram so I can let my fans know I'm okay and doing fine with what happen with Gelo. I was deciding to see what picture I should put on Instagram Gelo kept blowing up my phone and texting me but I didn't reply to them. So I finally found a picture and I'm going to post it. 

bethanynolem: Hey my Motavators I'm back on social media and letting you know I'm okay well be active on social media and YouTube

Once I posted that my fans started liking like crazy and commenting like crazy. I was happy with the positive feed back they were happy I was back. I was practically watching tv all day I didn't realize that my mom and step mom and my assistant and manager came to discuss events and photo shoots with me. We all sat at the dinning room table and we started scheduling my photo shoots and meet and greets. I was going to be busy with school and events and cheer I'm kind of happy because it will take my mind off of things and I don't have to worry about Gelo and Janelle. Once that was done I posted the picture of the dates of my meet and greets and fans were going crazy and getting happy. Then it was time for me to get ready for cheer practice both my moms will be going with me. I went up stairs to change into my practice clothes and get my stuff ready. Once I was done getting ready I went downstairs and got into the car with my moms. We drove to the cheer gym for about 20 minutes. Once we got there I got out put my bow on and walked in once I opened the door my old cheer friends and coach ran to me and hugged me they were happy I was back. I was happy to be back then the coach told  me "so are you going to be on school cheer team". I told her "Yes I am". She was happy I was back so I went to go stretch out and I went next to my old friend Avery and she started talking to me and I told her everything and she told me everything we were catching up she even goes to South Hills.

Once we done stretching our coach Jessica told me to do all the tumbling and flips and my splits and good thing I passed and she said I got my old spot back in the front and then she told me I could try being a flyer she set me in a group and they could lift me up easily and throw me so I was a flyer once again. Through out practice I was getting use to doing the dances again and doing the routines again I was doing fine with everything. the coach talked to both of my moms and sign paper work then I was called into the office with both my moms and the coach gave me practice clothes for the allstar team and for the school and backpacks and bows and cheer shoes. I was excited I was back she said next practice all my uniforms for both teams will be here. Practice was over I get to go home and I texted the girls how practice was and I even texted Jake I was happy I was getting my mind off of things and trying to move on.