Sister B-DAY Party

Bethany POV
All of us girls are getting ready for my sister Annabella birthday party they are really excited to meet my step mom and siblings. The girls and I we are getting ready here at my house and Gelo and Melo at there house and we are all going in Gelo car. I was doing my makeup and talking to the girls I told them "my stepmom told me that Janelle lives like 5 houses down from them". They tell me "you think she will show up" . I told the girls "I don't think but at the same time she will because Gelo was there and my sister hates her because she took her boyfriend away from her". They were all surprised but at the same time they expected her to do that.

Once I was done with my makeup I did my hair I told the girls "I want to get back into cheer and dance but I'm not because I'm getting a lot of modeling offers to do photo shoots so I chose that over cheering". They told me "they are happy with my decision and they are happy there are going to have a friend that's a model". I also told them I will be making that announcement on my live YouTube video stream on Monday. They were happy for me after I finished my hair I went to go change into my outfit.

After I was done changing into my outfit the girls changed into theirs and went over to the guys house to get going to this party

After I was done changing into my outfit the girls changed into theirs and went over to the guys house to get going to this party. We got the guys house and Gelo was amazed with my outfit. We all took pictures and got into the car and drove to my dads house for the party. It took us 30 minutes to get there. We got there and we all got off and went inside. My dad and stepmom and siblings saw me they all hugged me and I told them "guys this is my dad Guillermo and my stepmom Alma and my sister Annabella and my brother Miguel". They all said hi to each other and talked for a bit and they showed us to the table we will be sitting at then my sister pulled me and the girls aside and told us "I forgot that mom and dad are friends with Janelle parents but I don't know if she will come but she doesn't know that Gelo came so I'm giving you guys a heads up". We tell her "okay thanks we will tell Gelo". We go back to our table and told Gelo and he said try the best we can to keep him away from her.

We sat down and we ate and then we see her walk in and her parents were like damn she had to come. Then she spots Gelo right away and tells her parents something and she comes to our table and sits at the empty seat next to Gelo on his left side she tells him "so Gelo what brought you to this party". Gelo tells her "Bethany invited us". Then she turns to me and tells me "how did you get invited". I tell her "well my dad and step mom invited me because it's my sisters party so yeah I'm here with my family". Then she makes a face and Natalie tells her "what's wrong now Janelle". Then Janelle says "your dad and step mom is Guillermo and Alma they aren't just a construction and interior designers they are the most successful and powerful lawyers of all of So Cal for the rich and famous". Then my dad and stepmom come out of no where and say "yes we are and we hear that you been causing problems with them and bullying them we aren't afraid to put a restraining order on you for stalking and bullying". They smile at her and she had this scare look on her face and got up and left. They told us "we're sorry we didn't tell you we're also lawyers". I told them "it's fine thanks for the help".

We talked then my dad grabbed me to go take pictures as a family and then I went back to the table the dinner was served we were eating and talking and having a good time and Janelle kept staring at our table and take looks at Gelo I swear she never going to give and we will neither. But anyways we finished we all decided to go take pictures in the photo booth we took a lot after I took some with Gelo of course Janelle came pushed me out the way got in the photo booth to take pictures with Janelle. I just rolled my eyes and pulled Gelo out and walked back to our table. She was so mad that we all laughed at her. After that we started dancing  and  Janelle will try to get close to Gelo to dance with him but either me or the girls will block her or push her away.  We danced for a while then it was time for my sister to cut her cake and my dad and step mom and brother were with her and they called me over and everyone we started singing happy birthday to her I felt great being there with them because I finally have the family I wanted and I was so happy. The party went on and we dance almost all night long and was getting late so we said our goodbyes to my dad and step mom and to my brother and sister and made our way to the car to drive home and the girls are staying over my house because we are to tired and we need sleep.