Sunday

Bethany POV

I had so much fun at the dance and I had a great time with Jake he made me forget all about Gelo and what he did but Gelo kept messaging me and telling me to talk to him and reply back and other stuff everytime he texts me or I see him all my feelings come back I still love him but he is with Janelle and he decided to be with her and just remain best friends but he hurt me as girlfriend and most importanly as his best friend. Its Sunday everyone went out and I stayed at home because I was really tired and they told me I could stay home and rest. I was walking around the house and I found a piano and I walked over to the piano and sat down and start playing the piano its been 2 years since I played one. I was always play the piano and sing I start playing it and it felt great like all my worries were gone and I was in my own world. Once I was playing the piano all my worries went away and I started to feel like my old self again. Recently I haven't been myself I act like I'm okay when I'm really not and I fake smile because of what with me and Gelo.

I finished playing the piano and got up and I went up to my room and got on my laptop and go through my twitter and see all these pictures of Gelo and Janelle and people saying bad things. I go on Instgram and post a picture because all my fans have been worried because I haven't really been on social media and I know I have meet and greets coming up soon. I was on my laptop and I was getting video chat call and I answer it and it was one of my friends from cheer I answer it and we started talking she even asked me how I felt about being back and how I'm holding up with everything after me and Gelo breaking up. Then we started about cheer and how excited I was being back. After for talking almost an hour we hang up and then my dad and stepmom and brother and sister came home I went downstairs to greet them my dad asks me "how are you feeling"? I tell him "I'm feeling good and well rested". I posted a picture on Instagram and all my fans were happy that I'm finally posting again and seeing I'm okay over everything I was getting so many positive comments and I was happy that my fans were so supportive and everything. 

I was in my room on my laptop and my dad comes in and tells me "Beth mija Jake is here to see you and said he wants to talk to you". I tell my dad "okay I'll be down in a bit". I shut off my laptop and put my sandals on and went downstairs and tell Jake "hey Jake". He tells me "Hey Bethany I came to talk to you". I tell him "okay sure lets go to the backyard". He said "okay". So I led the way to the back yard and went to the poolside house. We got to the couch that was there and I tell him "So Jake what do we need to talk about". He tells me "Bethany we both know we both like each other and their is feelings there but I want you to know I really like you and I get you want to take things slow because everything that happened with Gelo and I fully understand and I also want you to know I will always be there for you and when Gelo comes around or you don't want to handle him on your own you call me or Jacob or Natalie or all of us and we will show up and be there for you and I also wanted to know if you will be my girlfriend and I promise we will take it slow". I look at him and I'm crying a bit and tell him "Yes Jake I will love to be your girlfriend and we could take it slow I don't want to rush things like I did with Gelo". He smiles and tells me "I'm happy you said yes and I promise we won't rush things". we both smile and we kiss and then he tells me "Has Gelo been blowing up your phone like crazy". I roll my eyes and tell him "Yes he has he texts me and calls me and then Dm's me on Instagram and twitter and tries to Snapchat me". Jake tells me "just try to ignore him as best as you can and if shows up when your alone remember call me or Jacob or Natalie and we will come so you won't be alone". I look at him "I know thank you for that the only person that annoys me is Janelle she going off Twitter saying things about me and saying how all this time always wanted her and me and him were together for a publicity stunt and then LaVar went off and Janelle and he called me saying that no one likes Janelle and that she is not welcomed to the house and Gelo knows that and she still going off and my dad and step mom are going to sue her for saying mean things about on twitter which is basically bullying". Then Jake tells me "I know that's good that your going to sue because that's karma getting back to her and she just jealous that she doesn't have your lifestyle she always wanted to be the popular girl and always wanted to be in the spot light and no one really pay attention to her she was this nerdy girl and she tried so hard with her make up and outfits and then she started getting with popular guys so she can be in the spot light and that's why she went for Gelo".  I tell Jake "well I wasn't born into this I just started my YouTube channel and over the years it got more popular and my mom fashion line also helped and I know karma will get Janelle back". 

From there me and Jake talked and hanged out and I felt even more better and I don't care what Gelo says I'm be okay I have the greatest of friends and new boyfriend who hopefully won't do what Gelo did. 

Hey guys I finally updated and I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting I been really busy with school and softball so here enjoy this update and I will update more as soon as I can. Comment your thoughts about Jake and Bethany being girlfriend and boyfriend now.