Our first fight

Bethany POV
I been with Gelo for 2 months I know it seems longer but it isn't that long. But anyways we been good and Janelle is still trying her hardest to get Gelo but we are always there to tell her something or do something about it. But anyways today is Sunday me and Gelo are going on a date to the beach he rent out a private area so people won't bug us and he told me to meet him there because he left to go set up the area so I had to drive there. I was wearing a tshirt crop top with some shorts on and sandals.

It took me about 30 minutes to get to the beach I find parking and made my way to where Gelo was.
It was a picnic in the beach it was so cute. He saw me and he got up to help me walk through the sand. I was so surprise he did this I couldn't believe it he went all out like this. We got to where the food and the blanket was at. We sat down and we started eating and talking about things and enjoying the view. I was enjoying my time with him and felt like nothing could ruin this date.

We started talking about my dad and my step mom and siblings. He told me "your step mom and brother and sister are really nice also your dad are you sure your dad is only Puerto Rican he looks like he can be Hawaiian also". I told him " I'm not sure I kind of think he can be Hawaiian I'm ask him and try to also get to know his family too". He told me "you should maybe you could also be mixd too because you also look like you can be Puerto Rican and Hawaiian as well too". I told him "that could be possible as well because people do ask me if I'm mixed". He told me "Well talk to your dad next time you see him". I told him "I am".  After that we continued eating then we moved onto eating to desserts. We started talking about what we did when we lost touch and then we talked about why I didn't do sports and also we talked about him going to UCLA and how excited he is for basketball season. He told me "At games would you like to wear a jersey of mine to the games". I told him "I would love to wear your jersey I would love to be one your biggest fans and supporters". I never felt this happy in my life in a relationship this isn't like my last relationship where he would always would say he was busy or he couldn't because he was out of town.

We talked about other things even our past relationships and then Gelo mood kind of changes. I can tell because he would look down and not make eye contact with me as much.  I could tell something is bothering him and wants to say something but doesn't know how. But then he speaks up and says " I don't want to ruin this date or anything or the mood but can we talk about Janelle". I told him "umm okay". Then he sighs and says "Maybe we should try being friends with her maybe we are misunderstanding her maybe she just wants friends maybe she doesn't like me probably she just wants us to be friends with her we should let her hangout with us and see what happens". I look at him and tell him "Are you crazy you really think that LiAngelo haven't you listen on the stuff and the stories about her she even took my sisters boyfriend from her". Then he tells me "Maybe she was lying you barely met her either way". I told him "really LiAngelo she my family I believe her". Then he says the most hurtful thing ever to me "You just believe what other people say and you don't want her to hangout with us because you think your too famous for her to hangout with us". I get up and tell him "Really LiAngelo you have to go there I can't believe you know what I'm leaving go for it try to be friends with her let her hang out with you and see what happens". I started to walk away and to my car I could her LiAngelo call my name but I ignore him and got in my car and drive home crying. 

It took me 25 minutes to get home and once I get home I enter and I see my mom and Lavar and Tina. They saw me crying asked me what happen I told them everything and they were disappointed in Gelo for even saying that. I go up to my room and do a Skype group call with Izzy, Haley,Natalie,Taylon, Melo, and Lonzo. They saw I was crying and I told them everything that happen and they were saying like Gelo really dumb for saying that and like where is all this is coming from then. Then Taylon said "we wont hang out with Gelo anymore if she is going to be there we can go find our own table to hangout at". All of us agree and Melo told us "I will be going back and forth". We told him "We understand because were not trying to turn him against his own brother". After that Melo and Lonzo hanged up and it was just me and the girls left we talked about mostly what happened and other things. We talked for about an hour then we hanged up because we had other things to do and had to get our things ready for school. We hanged up and my phone was going off with text messages and phone calls from Gelo I put it on silent and took of the vibrate and ignored him and tried to go to sleep.