My First Meet and Greet

Bethany POV 

I was currently in my room going through my closet looking for an outfit for my first meet and greet at the Chino Hills mall close by the American Eagle store. I was going through all my racks of clothes trying to look for  a good outfit to wear. I was already getting over what happen at the  game yesterday but I'm still mad that Gelo could think and claim I'm still his bestfriend after he did to me. But I'm not going to think about that I'm going to focus on having a great time at my meet and greet. After spending I don't know how long on finding something to wear I finally found something to wear. 

(Bethany Outfit) 

(Bethany Outfit) 

I went to put on my outfit and then do my hair and make up I didn't go overboard on my makeup and with my hair I did something that I thought went with my outfit. 

(Bethany hairstyle)

(Bethany hairstyle)

Once I was done getting ready I went down stairs to show everyone and when I got there they all loved my outfit and my hair and we were ready to go my mom told me there is already so many people lining up and of course Tina and LaVar and Melo and Lonzo and his girlfriend are going to be there supporting me. We all went outside to get in these black cars in my car with me was Jake and Jacob and Natalie and Izzy and Taylon and Haley. It was all of us in that car I was excited for my first meet and greet. I'm hoping Janelle doesn't come and make a scene again but I let all the security team not to let her near me or my family and friends and make sure she doesn't enter the line for the meet and greet. 

We were on our way to the meet and greet in the car we were just talking and having fun to calm down my nerves. We get to the mall I was excited to see how many fans were there we all get off the cars and we have a security team around us and we start walking into the mall and I see all my fans and it was a huge line and I started going on snapchat and recording and I went on live it was crazy my fans all saw me and they started screaming and getting excited and I started waving at them. This was so exciting I can't wait to do more of these. I get to where I'm be signing autographs and taking pictures at and I was ready my first fan she was very nice and sweet and I sign a poster for her and took a picture with here. To get to all my fans I was going to be here for a while my fans kept coming and taking pictures and I had my friends next to me I was excited they were here to support me and be there for me. I also had fans trying to flirt with Jake and it was funny because they were trying hard and Jake wasn't even paying attention to them. 

Gelo POV 

I was with Janelle at the mall and I could see the huge line for people to meet Bethany I was proud that she doing big things for herself and stuff Janelle came so she can cause a big scene and I not going to let her because the more she does this its not going to bring down Bethany because she is the strongest girl and she will get through it plus she is Puerto Rican and Hawaiian they are strong people and won't nothing let them bring them down. Plus Janelle wants to do this because she wants to show Bethany that she has but everyone tells her she doesn't care about what she is doing Bethany  doesn't care what Janelle is doing. And plus she is with Jake now and she seems happy and I'm over here with a girl that doesn't even make me happy I should be the one up there with her I should be the one making her happy and supporting her and be there for her. I was standing outside a store while Janelle is shopping and I could see how happy Bethany looks and how great she looks. I wish I didn't listen to Janelle me and Bethany could of still been together. I go in the store to look for Janelle and she is not there then I hear screaming and I see Janelle in front of Bethany and she throws something at her and I run over there and grab Janelle and told her "What are you doing your never going to win with Bethany whatever you do is not going to bring her down". She starts screaming "she doesn't deserve the happy ending I do she doesn't deserve this lifestyle I do I'm the one who is suppose to win". An then Bethany friend Natalie tells her "Janelle you already have Gelo what else do you want". Then Bethany tells Janelle "You have Gelo already you don't need anything else wait you do your getting charges pressed against you". Then Janelle face went to scared because Bethany is not messing around. 

Bethany POV 

I don't blame Gelo for this he clearly didn't know Janelle was going to do this what else does this girl want from me I know she wants to see me brought down but I'm not I'm a strong girl and nothing is going to stop me and I she gotten to that point where I'm pressing charges on her maybe that will show her not to mess with me and leave me alone. After that incident I went  change into another outfit and continue my meet and greet.