Chapter 3

Niall’s P.O.V

“You should be on my side dumbass”

“Don’t mock me you pizza” Femke laughs.

“Why pizza” I ask.

“She doesn’t swear with words but with food it’s very normal for her” Jessica says.

The boys and I laugh. These girls are definitely not normal. But they’re the best friends you can have.

“Okay class we’re nearing Ypres. So for the ones who haven’t chosen a partner do it now. And a group of 2 not of 3” The old lady in the front says.

“But miss that’s unfair because we’re with three so someone is lonely” Sanne whines.

“Yeah and we’re with five so someone is lonely  and that’s also unfair” Louis Whines.

The lady groans and shakes her head with closed eyes. “She probably making a plan to murder us or she’s counting to ten” Louis whispers to me. I laugh and high five Lou and Sanne.

“You’ll find a way. I don’t care as long as you’re not with three in a group I’m okay.”

“I call dibs on Sanne” Louis shouts. Weird boy.

“Hey I wanted to go with her. She’s my best friend and loves me more” Jessica shouts.  Sanne just laughs and leans back in her stool.

“You can go with Harry, get to know each other” Louis says.

“Fine with me” She goes to sit next to Haz. Harry smiles and blushes a bit and wow, Harry never blushes around girls. Jessica pets his head and smiles back

“I call dibs on Zayn” Liam shouts.

“Liam I thought we had something special” I fake cry.

“ I’m so sorry Nialler. I still love you”

“ Liam are you cheating on me” Zayn joins us.

“I would never cheat on you Zayn. We’re just friends.”

“So you’re saying after all these years. It meant nothing you?  I can’t believe you Liam” I cry on Femke’s shoulder.

“It’s okay Niall. Liam is just a mean person. He doesn’t deserve you” Femke ‘comforts’ me laughing

“ I’m not” Liam pouts.

Femke blows him a kiss . Liam pretend to catch it and put his hand on his cheek.

“Don’t pout it doesn’t look good on you” Zayn say while pinching Liam’s cheek.

“I guess we’re together then.” I tell Femke.

“ I guess my friends ditched me for your friends” She pouts.

She looks so cute when she does that. What NO. I didn’t say  that. No no no. I can’t say that about a girl I just met .

“ So you’re saying that you don’t want to be my partner. Damn my lucky Irish charms didn’t work.” I joke.

She laughs.” No , I would love to be your partner today”

I smile at her and hug het as best as I can in this tight space.

“Niall as much as I like your hug I would like to keep breathing.” She says.

“Oops” I let go of her and she takes a very dramatic breath. I roll my eyes and she just smiles. So cute and I’m not going to deny it that I said that.