Chapter 14

Liam’s P.O.V

I can’t believe Zayn likes me . I don’t know if I like him. I mean he has the looks and his voice is amazing. And when I look into his eyes I get lost in those puppy eyes. But I don’t like him right?

Did Mark really beat him? That’s horrible! I’ll never let him go alone to management again. he may think his ribs aren’t broken but I think they are. I also think that Zayn should go and see a doctor. Throwing up blood is not okay.

I don’t think he’s worthless or pathetic. He is beautiful and I would never want him to leave the band.

I’m about to read another page when a gaps comes from behind me. I quickly turn around.

“ Zayn” I gasp.

“Did you read it” He asks pointing to the book in my hands. I nod and take a step towards him. He takes a step back.

“ And?” He question taking another step back as I step forward.

I don’t say anything I just keep walking until his back hits the wall.  I stop walking when our chest almost touch.

“Liam” Zayn squeaks.

My eyes flicker to his lip and back up to his eyes.

“Say something, Li”

“ Sssh”  I put my finger on his lips.

“Li?” He mumbles against my finger.

I take my finger away and lean forward very slowly.  His eyes widen but he close them as I lean in farther. I flutter my eyes closed and press my lips to his. At first he doesn’t respond but he kisses back eventually.

I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him close. He wraps his arms around my neck and tangles his fingers in my hair. He slowly pulls at my hair in my neck.

I moan. Zayn takes this as an opportunity to deepen the kiss. I battle my tongue against his. This time he moans.

“Liam Pre……..Whoa” Harry walks  into the kitchen.

Zayn pushes me away from him and blushes.

“I… ah. …… Preston…….he ah……..” Harry stutters looking wide eyed.

  “Preston what” I ask as if nothing has happened.

“He got Femke to answer her phone”

“And???”

“ I don’t know. I only know that she answered her phone. He won’t tell anything else.”

“ We’ll see what happens tomorrow.” He nods.

“Are you two together?” Harry asks pointing between a blushing Zayn and me. I wink at Harry and he smiles and gives me thumbs up.

“I’ll leave you two alone then” Harry smiles and walks out. Before he rounds the corner he mouths ‘go get him’. I nod

I turn around and look at Zayn. He’s blushing and staring at his shoes. Cutie.

After this kiss I’m sure I like him. I mean look at him. He’s standing there looking like a five year old who’s mom just caught him trying to steal some candy from the kitchen.

“ Zayn” He looks up blushing harder. I coo. He looks down again.

I walk towards him and pull him close.

“Zayn will you do the honours of being my boyfriend” I whisper in his ear.

He nods happily “I would love to” he whispers cuddling in my chest.