Chapter 20

Sanne’s P.O.V

Yesterday evening was amazing. After we all came back we watched movies together. And had a sleepover which wasn’t very smart when you’re with five boys who are very immature. And the worst thing of all is that Niall farted a lot. Poor Femke. We went to sleep about four in the morning. We knew we had school today but we didn’t care. But now I’m regretting it.

I’m tired as hell. And this is only our first period. This is going to be a long day for me. Well for us girls then. The boys are very hyper and we look like zombie’s. I feel dead too.

Stupid French class. I don’t understand anything that that women says. It feels like she’s talking Chinese. No joke.

“Sanne instead of sleeping could you pay attention. Thank you very much” Stupid women.

I hear Louis chuckle from behind me.

“I would shut up if I were you or else I’m going to kick you somewhere where the sun doesn’t shine. ” I snap at him. He makes a weird sound and cups his ‘jewels’

“Yes ma’am.” He squeaks.

“Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed” Harry teases.

“I would watch it Harold or else Sanne will make sure you can’t have kids anymore” Femke slaps Harry on his head. Somebody looks scared.

“It’s Harry not Harold”

“Whatever you say Harold”

Harry is about to say something back when.

“COULD YOU ALL SHUT UP AND PAY ATTENTION. EVER SINCE THIS FRIST DAY YOU’VE DONE NOTHING BUT TALK AND PLAY AROUND” Our teacher screams.

“CALM YOUR TITS WOMEN. WE LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND YOU’RE NOT FUN. AND RIGHT NOW YOU’RE RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP. SO IF YOU COULD SHUT UP” Jessica shouts angrily.  

“Would you like some detention” Miss Holmes asks.

“That sounds awesome right now. Because you won’t be there” Jessica says.

“Good. Pack your stuff”

“What stuff. She didn’t even unpack.” Harry says.

“Follow the lady Styles.”

“Au revoir mes amis” Jessica says when she walks out of the room.

“As I was saying we’re going on a trip to Paris with this class. For four days. It will cost some money but then you will have a lovely trip. Talk about it with your parents and if you can please hand in the money tomorrow in class”