Chapter 29

Sanne's P.O.V

"I'm bored. Are you bored? 'Cause I'm bored" Louis says quickly. And it isn't even annoyinh because I'm bored too. And hot.

"It's hot. So hot" Jessica says. Didn't I just think that?

"What did you expect. It's summer. Ofcourse it's hot. Did you think it would be snowing" Femke says.

"Well duhhh. Why else would I pack long skinny jeans and a sweater. Girl what's wrong with you. Ofcourse it will be snowing. Jeez never heard of paying attention at school? In the Summer it snows and in the Winter it's 31 degrees." Jessica says.

"School? What do I need to think about when you talk about this place called school" Femke acts dumb. She is an good actrice but she doesn't believe it.

"That thing where you catch up some sleep. And eat during lesson. And where you always fake a call when the teacher catches you with your phone" I say slapping the back of her head.

"Ah. Now I get it. No I didn't pay attetion you should know that. When I pay attention I get tired and then I fall asleep. And it's not my fault I have a phone in my hands in class. My brother Andy is very clumsy so mum always calls me to tell me how he's doing" Femke defends herself holding her hands up.

"You don't have a brother babe" I say

"How dare you. I will tell John how mean you are towards him when I get back home" She says fake angry. Which looks quite real may I add. If I didn't know it was fake I would be scared.

"But your brothers name is Andy" Harry laughs.

"Uuh. Yeah I knew that. Just checking if your payed attention and you did. So proud of you Haz" She says clapping her hands.

"Isn't it your rabbit Lego that is so clumsy" I ask.

Yeah she named her rabbit Lego ( speak it as Lee-go. It's dutch so yeah. ). Don't ask me why she just did. She has two rabbits actually. The other one is called Duplo. (also dutch). She first wanted to call it Candy but then the dutch name which is 'snoepje' Glad she didn't do that. That would be weird. Well she is weird so it doesn't really matter

"No. My rabbits aren't clusmy. But my turtle Dora she is clumsy. She always falls into the pond." Femke explains as if it's normal to call your animals after toys and after a kid program girl.

"How long till Paris?" Zayn sighs

"2 hours" Liam says

"Goodnight" Zayn snuggles into Liam's side and closes his eyes.

"N'aawww" Jessica, Femke and I coo.

"God girls and finding everything cute" Niall says.

"Well I don't find it cute when you're eating with food falling out of your mouth" Femke says. Oooooh. Good one.

" We should do something I'm dying of boredom" Louis says. Is that even a word. I don't know. I don't like to pay attention in school. Sorry mum.

"We should play Uno" I say reaching down to grab my bag. And the cards.

"Wow. How fun. Playing Uno in a bus to Paris" Tamera says. Forgot she is going too and is sitting in front of us. Damm

"Well it is really fun. You should play it at night with candles and nothing else " I say

"Freak" Tamera mutters. Thank you. But you're the freak here.

"Why with candle light" Louis asks

"Well, I did that in vacation with my brother and he couldn't see anything so he got mad and starting throwing a fit. Which is normal for an 13 year old boy. Not. And then he shouted. 'I quit! You win!' That's why" I say happily.

"Right...." Harry says. Let's not respond to him.

After a while

"Look the Eiffel Tower " I shout. I hear groans coming from kids in the bus. Which is weird. They should've been used to my loudness.

"Calm down babe. We'll see it more often. I think" Louis says pulling me closer.

I humm and hug him. He chuckles but hugs me back.

Zayn's P.O.V

Did the doctor say it was okay for me to be so tired all the time? And being in pain all the time? I don't think he did. Or I just didn't hear him.

Liam has my painkillers. But I don't want to ask him because he'll get worried and worried Liam is not happy Liam. And no happy Liam is no happy Zayn. And that's enough.

But seriously Liam is like a big papa-bear. Not like the mean version. But the sweet and cute version. God I'm rambling to myself in my head.

"You okay babe" Liam whispers in my ear.

Don't show your pain Malik. Be a man. Smile and say 'I'm fine'. You're not hurt. Lets not make Liam sad or worried.

"I'm good. Just a tad bit tired" The tired part wasn't a lie. I promise.

"Are you sure" Damm Li is worried. God why can't you lie better. Like wtf.

"Yess" I sigh and close my eyes.

"Zayn" Liam says close to a whisper

"Liam" I mock

"Don't lie to me"

"I am not lying Lili" Yep Lili. I like the sound of it. Niall will be Nini and Louis will be LouLou and Harry....

I have no idea. And Sanne....

Still no idea. Jessica will be....

Goddam stupid names

And Femke will be .... Fifi?! I am changing the topic isn't it? Yes I am.

"Fine I believe you" No he doesn't.

Didn't know you could lie that good Malik - Jess.

Did you hear our whole conversation?- Z

Yes. And we all can see you're in pain. So don't be a pain in the ass. And just tell Li. He's your boyfriend. He loves you. Cares about you. So don't be an idoit. Or I'll tell him - Xjess

I thought I was good at hiding it. Guess not- Xz

No you're not. You're frowning and we can all see the pain in your eyes and you're sitting very tense -xJ

"Li?" I ask

"N'aww Zaynie looks like a little kid" Sanne coo's

"What's wrong Babe" Liams ask pulling me close.

"I lied" I say looking down

"I know." He laughs pulling me close and handing me a pill and a watter bottle.

"Here. And stop looking like a little kid. It makes me want to kiss you." He says

"Why don't you kiss me then" I ask cudsling closer.

"Management" Liam says sounding mad and upset.

"I love you" I whisper closing my eyes.

"Love you more" he says kissing my head.

---------

Bonjour. We have arrived in Paris.

How is the vacation for the people who have vacation?

Comment

Vote

Add

Like

Xx