Chapter 18

Louis's P.O.V

I really don't know what to do. I really like Sanne but there is so much age different. What if she doesn't like me because of my age. And when we leave for tour she will find someone who is there for her and is her own age.

"Earth to Louis" Femke waves her hand in front of my eyes.

"Someone had a bad nap" Niall says.

"I was just thinking. That's all" I say.

" Must be something very important than if you had a faraway look in your eyes." Niall says

"Or he is in love."

"That would be fun because than we can go on dates together. You and Sanne. Niall and Femke. Harry and Jessica and Zayn and I" Liam says walking into the room with Zayn on his back.

"How did you know it was Sanne?" I ask.

"I did not know that. It was just a guess"

"YOU LOVE MY BEST FRIEND. SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER. YOU BETTER DON'T HURT HER BECAUSE JESSICA KNOW KARATE." Femke shouts.

"Ummm..... hahah...... yes......Uhhh" I stutter slightly scared.

" JESSICA KNOW KARATE?" Zayn and Niall shout at the same time. They look at each other and high five.

"Yep. And my brother learned me some fighting tricks he learned at school." Femke says.

"Fighting tricks learned at school" I squeak.

" Yes. He is learning to become a soldier and they need to learn how to fight and stuff"

"That is so cool" Zayn and Niall shout once again at the same time.

"But we won't hurt you when you're nice, sweet and gentle with her. But if you're going to ask her to be your girlfriend you should do it the romantic way. She loves romantic people. Just saying." Femke says pulling Zayn and Liam from each other.

"Look I know you two love each other very much. But please leave the dirty and not so innocent stuff for the bedroom. Thank you very much" She says.

They laugh and walk out the room waving at us.

"So... How are you planning on asking her" Niall asks.

"I don't know. I'm not romantic. So she will never love me" I say sitting down on the floor with my back against the couch and my head into my hands. I'm upset now. Sorry Sanne that I'm not your dream boy.

"Don't be upset. You have me and Niall. and you're very lucky I'm her friend so I can help you. Now get that ass of this floor and buy some chocolate and flowers. But with some chocolate I mean a big shopping bag full and I would buy red roses if I were you" Femke says pulling me of the floor.

"Why a big shopping bag" I ask

"The girl love chocolate. If she is mad at you, all you have to do is buy chocolate and bam you're friends again. if she's upset buy chocolate and bam she's happy again. Well most of the time."

"I think I can do that." I say.

"Okay. I will bring you to her house. It's not far away from here. And you better make sure you will say something very sweet. Because I'll still hurt you if you hurt her."

"Well get going Tomlinson." Niall says pushing me out the door after grabbing our keys, phones and wallet.

"What way is the flower shop." I ask.

"Down the street. It's a corner shop. Sanne lives two blocks away from there " Femke says pointing to the end of the street.

"Let's go" I say.