A/N + new story idea

Hey.

This story is at it's end. Only one or two more parts. Sorry

But I have another story idea. Just tell me if u like it.

I don't have a name for the girl in the story. I'm still thinking about it. So if you know a name tell me

Btw it's a one direction fanfic :)

It's about a girl who ran away when she was 10. Now she's 15. Everybody thinks she is dead. Only her boss knows who she is. She works at a night club. She painted her hair from brown to purple. One evening one direction goes to the club to celebrate their new album. That night not a lot of people are in the club. They sit at the bar and start talking to the girl. And Niall well. Love at the first sight. They leave to dance and when they come back to drink. They see that the girl had fallen asleep while sitting on the counter. They ask her boss if they can take her home. He agrees and give the adress. When they see the flat she lives in. They want to take her to their home. Which they do. When she wakes up she runs away because she doesn't want them to find out her secret. They go to the bar that night again. But she hides. The days after they keep coming. But she calls in sick. They go to her house only to find out she run away again. No note. Nothing. They'll do everything to find her again. :).

U like? Please tell me.

Love ya.