Chapter 11

Josh's P.O.V

"NO" They yell dragging Joey away. I laugh.

"DON'T KILL THE BOY OR TRAUMATIZE HIM" I yell after them.

"NO PROMISES" Jessica yells form the other end of the corridor.

"OKAY"

And then there was just one. What to do? What to do? I'm glad they like Joey. These girls are like sisters to me. I don't know what I would've done if they didn't like him. But right now all I can think about is meeting One Direction. I'm happy for my girls but they better treat them right or I'm going to kick five asses.

I see a girl from the crew walk up to me. " Sir. Are you ready to go in the make-up. You can keep on your normal clothes. It will make you feel more comfortable."

"Thank you......." "Talia" "Thank you Talia" She blushes. Sorry not my type girl.

"Could you tell me where I can find the make-up room"

"It's in your dressing room"

"And where is my dressing room"

"Just down the hall the last door"

"Thank you again Talia" I smile and walk away.

Ѽ Le time skip Ѽ

THE INTERVIEW.

"Hello my beautiful watchers and welcome to Josh sees stars. Today we've got five special persons.

They ended up third on the X Factor 2010. Have sold over billion albums and have over million fans.

I'm talking about One direction" I say. The crowd cheers and the boys walk out. They smile and wave.

They all take a seat and Liam sits in Zayn's lap.

" Welcome boys. Do you need another couch? "

"Nah I'm good here" Liam smiles.

" Okay. So how are you'll doing"

" Good. Very good" Louis says.

" I heard you guys are going to school again" They suddenly all get very nervous. Why? They should be used to interviews after three years almost four.

"Yeah. It's fun and the people are nice. But it is definitely an experience to have. Walking around a school where are people who are like 4 years younger than you. It's not that we don't like it but we have to get used to it." Harry explains.

"Ah. And have you made friends already?"

"No not really I mean. Yeah the people are nice but it's weird to be friends with someone so young" Zayn says.

" But what about this photo" A picture from the boys and the girls in Ypres turns up on a monitor behind us.

" Uh well.... You see..." Niall stutters.

"They are just some crazy fans who follow us around the school." Louis says very quickly

"Are they? " I'm trying to hide my anger and I hope it works.

"Yeah. I mean we love our fans but they just keep following us. They're in the same class as us and the always want to sit next to us" Liam says.

"Sure they are. I know my girls and they would never do that even if they're fans from someone. So this is all bullshit. " I shout

" You know them" Niall whimpers.

"Yes they're my best girlfriends of all time. They're amazing, care about others. And always speak the truth." I say.

"Yeah but..."

"No buts. Tomlinson. Butts are for sitting. And if I were you I would make sure I'll never see you near them again or you can say bye bye to your fingers and maybe even voices. It's whatever you want. You chose"

Harry is about to say something but " How sad our time is up. I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next time" I say and the camera's turn off. I stand up and walk off stage.

"JOSH" Niall screams.

"Don't bother talking to me. Do not even look at me or my girls. I used to be a big fan but now I really hate you and your music."

I start walking again. But this time I'm on the search for my friends. Those assholes. I swear if it would be legal I would've killed them. But sadly it's not legal.

Where could they be. They weren't backstage next to the stage. They always stand there when I have an interview.

'Joey where are you with the girls. - Joshiexx'

'I'm at your car. You better hurry up. We want to leave and I have three crying girls next to me and I can't comfort them all. - Joeyxx'

'Already running. Try to comfort them as best as you can I know you can do it. Love you.'

'Okay. See you soon. Love you more'

I'm rushing down the halls. Trying to get outside as soon as possible.

" JOSH WE DIDN'T MEAN IT" The boys run after me.

"Good joke. If you didn't mean it why would you say it then"

"Management made us do it" Liam says out of breath.

" I know you hate them but you can't always say it's their fault. But if you excuse me I have to comfort three crying ladies."

"Please let us see them" Niall whispers.

" Hell to the nissy no" I say and push them out of my way. "If you dare to follow my I make sure you'll never be able to have kids. You don't mess with a gay boy who has three hurt friends" I say turning around one last time before running to my car.

In the distance I can see four people at my car. I get my keys out of my pocket and click on the button the unlock me car. I see Joey turning his head. I gives me a small smile. I gave him the same small smile back before sprinting the last part again.

Joey has Sanne, Jessica and Femke all wrapped in has arms trying to comfort them all. I take Sanne from his arms.

"Sssh it's okay. You have me and Joey. We'll be there for you. Always " I try but I'm not that good at comforting people.

" We love you both and won't hurt you, never. Promise."

"You don't get it. I love him like in love with him. It isn't just a crush anymore it's so much more." Sanne cries.

"I know. But there are so much other boys in the world who are also sweet, funny and caring. They will also hug you when your hurt or sad. So many people are here to love you and just because the boy you love said that doesn't mean that you can't love him anymore. Maybe he asks you out one time to show you how sorry he is when he didn't mean it. And then you have your romantic kiss under the moonlight"

" That isn't helping idiot. It only makes me more sad. But I don't want to be sad I want to be mad at him but that isn't working."

"Maybe you should cry all your pain out and then you should start hating on him. I promise everything is going to be okay."

"Pinkie promise? " Sanne asks sticking her pinkie out

"Pinkie promise babe." I say taking her pink in mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That isn't nice of them.

Vote, comment and add this.

Only if you want.

If you do not want it it's okay.

I'm not mad.

Lots of love.

XXX