Chapter 13

Louis's P.O.V

My eyes hurt. My heart hurts. My head hurts. Everything hurts.

I felt like I've been numb for hours. All I remember is Harry and Niall comforting me and now I'm sitting on the couch cuddled into Paul. That man is like a father to me. I've been crying for two hours straight. I'm the oldest I should be strong and not break down in front of my brothers. I'm pretty sure paps got pictures from my breakdown. Preston is trying to reach the girls and telling them what was the real truth behind it all but every time they hang up on him or they just ignore him. He doesn't want to leave a voicemail because he's sure that they won't believe him.

The boys are all sitting around me. Niall is rubbing my knees with his thumb. Harry has intertwined his fingers with mine and is also rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. Paul is whispering sweet nothings in my ears. And Liam and Zayn are making terrible jokes to try and make me laugh again or gave them a sassy remark but nothing is working.

I can't eat. I can't drink. I can't talk. I feel mute. Dead. I think I'm taking this the hardest or the others are trying to stay strong for me.

"Come on it's getting late and we have school tomorrow. Let's go to bed. " Liam says standing up. All the boys agree and walk up the stairs. But I just remind still and stay cuddled in to Paul.

I can feel Paul moving but I don't bother to stand up or even move. I only follow his moves. He looks at me concerned and offers a small smile. I don't smile back I just keep staring.

Paul sighs and picks me up bridal. He starts walking up the stairs to my room. We pass Niall's room. He looks up from his bed and frowns. He walks over to us and mentions Paul to pass me over. Not that I care. Paul do as asked and leaves down stairs with one last kiss on the forehead.

Niall caries me into his room and places me on his bed. I snuggle into his blankets and close my eyes as I feel a new round of tears coming up. I hear some shuffling. Probably Niall changing his clothes.

The bed dips which means that someone is sitting on it.

"Lou, mate, you need to change your clothes. You can't sleep in this" Niall whispers.

"Go away" I say since the first time in hours.

"I can go but you're in my room and I won't leave my own room, sorry" Niall laughs quietly

"Then I'm going" I say.

" No. You are sleeping in this room. And you're going to cuddle with me. Because I know you longer than today and you're going to cry yourself to sleep when you would sleep alone and I won't let that happens."

He knows me really good.

"Will you be the big spoon then?" I ask.

"You remind me so much of a kid right now Lou" He says. I pout

"Do not"

" Yes you do"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Lou" He warns

" Niall" I mock.

"Okay. You look like a grown mature man"

" Good" I say.

" Shut up and get in this bed idiot" He says. Niall is really the only person who can make me happy in a situation as this.

"You comfortable Lou"

" Yeah why?"

"You keep moving"

"I just feel like I've could do something and how hurt they would be. " I say.

"Lou don't think about that it happened we can't change it anymore" He says.

"But we could've warned them that I would happen" I say almost crying again.

Niall turns me around that I'm facing him.

"But it would've still hurt them. And it would've hurt us. So it wouldn't change anything. And maybe Preston got them to pick up and told them the truth and then they will talk to us tomorrow and they will hug us and Sanne will give you a very big hug because you guys are meant for each other."

"Really" I ask burying my face in his chest.

" Really" Niall chuckles.

I nod and try to stop my tears.

We are meant for each other.

Liam's P.O.V

I didn't feel as hurt or sad as Louis. I may sound mean and heartless. But I knew this would happen. They would hate is for what we said no matter what.

I could hear Niall and Louis talking as I walked downstairs for a glass of water. Niall was so sweet.

I walk into the kitchen and I'm about to open a cabinet as a black leather book with ZM written on it.

Probably belongs to Zayn. I know it's not nice to look in others people's stuff. But I just had too.

I open it and turn the page to the last one written

12 April 2014

I can't believe that that happen today. How could Mark see that I'm into boys and how could he see I'm into him. I tried to hide it. And I thought I hide it very good. But not.

When the boys left and mark wanted to see me. He insulted me and punched me a few times. I was in so much pain when I walked towards the car. I couldn't tell the boys about it they would think I'm pathetic. Or weak. They would kick me out of the band.

Now four hours later it still hurts so much. But I can't tell anybody about it. I know nothing is broken. I had to vomited before the show but all that came out was blood. And now I'm very scared. What could be wrong with me.

Liam was a bit concerned when I got in the van. It was pretty funny how he climbed over the seats. But I couldn't laugh because of the pain in my ribs. They are not broken I know that. Don't ask me how I just do.

I really like HIM. But he wouldn't like me.

Who is HIM?

You may ask. It's Liam. I know shocking right. But I like him. At first it was just a crush. But it's getting stronger now and harder to hide. I really want to tell him. But I don't want to lose my best friend.

Liam James Payne I love you.

Zayn loves me?

-----------------------------------------------

Yeah chapter 13 already.

And I have in the hundred reads so happy.

Tomorrow I'll update my other story and maybe this story too.

Dunno

Vote, Comment.

Love you.

xxxx