Chapter 8

Liam’s P.O.V

I’m worried about Zayn. He doesn’t talk as often as he uses too. Or at least when he’s with me. It’s like he’s scared to be around me and that hurts. A lot.

I don’t know how long we have detention but I hope it ends before 5PM because we have a meeting with management. I’m quite worried ‘cause Mark sounded mad on the phone and he is the big boss.

“ Liam is becoming a bad boy” Sanne says as she jumps on my back. I hold her legs and she warps her arms around my neck.

“And why is that” I ask as I carry her to our next class.

“ You’ve got detention”

“Ah, Which way do I have to go”

“Down the hall and then the last door on the left.

I nod and start walking. We pass Tamera and Frankie. They are practically fucking each other against the wall with their clothes still on and it’s disgusting. Their tongues are down each other’s throat. Sanne makes a disgusting face and I laugh. It really is disgusting.

“What do we have now?” Harry asks.

“History I think”

“You think.” Harry raises an eyebrow.

“ Sorry that I don’t know all my classes from the back of my hand” Sanne replies angry.

“Didn’t know you would get mad”

“Didn’t know you would be so stupid”  

Before Sanne says some other words I quickly put my hand over her mouth. Bad idea. She starts licking it. Ew. That’s gross.

“What was that for?” I ask as I make sure I got an good grip on Sanne her leg so I can whip my hand off on my jeans.

“It’s not nice to put your hand over a girls mouth” Sanne says.

“And definitely not when that girl is Sanne” Jessica joins us.

“Thank you”

“You’re welcome”

“AWKWARD” Sanne and Louis shout. And I think I’m deaf now. Those two together are worse than hundreds or thousands screaming fans. And that’s very loud.

“Where is Zayn” Niall asks as he walks beside me. Harry and Jessica are busy talking about something. It must me good ‘cause they are both smiling.

I look around. I never noticed he left. I’m such a bad person, bad friend. He was walking next to me and I didn’t pay attention to him. God. He must feel so hurt right now.

“He was walking next to me, but not anymore” I state.

“Yeah, that’s gonna help us” Jessica says.

‘You guys go to class and I’ll go and look where he is” Femke says.

“ I’ll go with you” Niall offers. Ah Young love. So innocent and shy.

I nod. They walk down the stairs as we walk towards our class. Where would that  boy be and why did he leave?

Femke’s P.O.V

Zayn you’re a stupid person. Walking away in a place you’ve never been before and don’t know the way in.

“ Do you know why he would walk away so suddenly” I ask Niall.

“Honestly I have no idea. He’s been acting weird around us for a few weeks now.” He replies.

“Maybe he’s in love with one of you.”

“Zayn? No. He’s as straight as a ruler”

“Or as straight as Harry’s curls.”

“It’s possible” Niall says truthfully.

“Would you think different of him if he’s really gay?” I ask

“No. He’s still the same Zayn I met on the X Factor a few years ago”

“That swe…….” I tried to say but Niall put his hand over my mouth so I couldn’t finish my word.

“Sssh, Listen” We both listen very carefully. We hear someone crying.

“ Is that Zayn?” I whisper.

“No Zayn never cries” Niall answers.

“Maybe he doesn’t cry in front of people. Only when he’s alone because he doesn’t want to look weak. Although I like it when a boy shows his emotions and feelings.”

“ That’s possible and good to know.”

We try to follow the sound but that’s very hard when there are people rushing through the hallways and are screaming towards each other. But we did it and we ended at:

“I’m not going in the boys bathroom” I say.

“Jessica did it too”

“That was because Harry forced her and I don’t want to be traumatized for the rest of my life.”

“You’re such a diva” Niall laughs.

“Thank you” I say crossing my arms.

Niall smirks and grabs my arm. I try to wriggle myself free but no use. Niall pushes me inside and locks the door. Happy he did that.  I don’t need anyone walking in when I’m in here.

“Zayn “ I call out quietly. The crying stops.

“ Zayn mate you in here” Niall asks softly against the locked door.

“No” Zayn answers. I laugh.

“Well Niall, seems likes Zayn isn’t here. We can leave this place and I have never to go back inside again and I’ll forget how much I want to murder you right now. Sounds like a plan right?”

Niall sends me a glare and I put my hands up.

“Why are you in here then” Zayn opens the door.

Niall tackles him in a hug to the floor.

“Never scare me like that again. I thought you were kidnapped by the sluts because of your sex god looks” Niall exclaims. Only he would say that in a moment like this.

“Shouldn’t it be man napped since Zayn is a man and not a kid” I ask in a serious tone.

“No. But it does sound better than kidnapped. I must say you’re a very smart girl.” Niall says.

“ Could you get of my stomach. You’re hurting me” Zayn groans.

“Mmmmm” Niall hums stroking his imaginary beard.

“ I’ll take that as a yes” Zayn says pushing Niall off him.

“ Why were you crying Zayn” I ask.

“I’ll tell you sometime but not with Niall here.” He says.

“Why not with me” Niall pouts.

“ This is something girls like to talk about and boys don’t and it’s kind of embarrassing, you know” Zayn says.

I nod and turn around about to leave.

“You know if someone would see you walking out of here they will make fun of you” Niall says.

“They already do that so who cares” I say

“Here take this” Zayn gives me his hoodie and Niall puts his Snapback with his name on it on my head. I like this.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, how are you today.

I crave chocolate but I don’t have money to buy it L

What did you think of it?

Did you like it?

Did you hate it?

TELL ME !

Love You