DARKNESS

HI YOU LOVELY HUMAN BEANS

I'm happy to say that the first chapter of the sequel to Luminous will be published on the 5th August, 2017, at 6pm (UK time)! I'm incredibly excited to reveal the book to you and I hope you love reading it as much as I love writing it. You'll see all your favourite characters- yes, guys, that includes Alex- but the story will be told from another perspective.

Here's the blurb (or, as Wattpad calls it, the description) of Darkness:

"A werewolf wants only two things, Isa. Power, and a mate."

Isa Brown is in trouble.

Being born into a strong faction of Hunters is one thing- being the daughter of a leader is another.

She's been brought up in a family where blood is everything and betrayal is punishable by death. In a world where killing is the norm, the one thing that saves you is an innate hatred for the creatures of the forest.

And our shapeshifting Huntress is about to break the mould.

When sent on a mission to kill Alpha Black and his gifted mate, Luna Thea, she finds herself unable to accommodate their imminent ends. Instead she rebels against her blood and follows her heart- one that leads her, despite her reservations, right into the awaiting arms of the Russian Alpha.

Knee-deep in secrets and plagued by a conflicted heart, Isa must decide for herself- is blood truly thicker than water?

GAH SO EXCITING!

For more updates and sneak peaks into Darkness and other works, follow me on Instagram- thatgirlwhowrites_8