Chapter 3

2 weeks later

Waking up. Still the most hated thing in the world. Ever since I let Luke into my life, he's been checking me everyday to see if I'm okay. I've told him not to but he just hasn't listened.

I was sitting in my bedroom, eating cereal and watching the best show in the world, The Vampire Diaries. It was the scene where "Elena" and Jeremy found Silas and when "Elena" wanted to wake him up, Jeremy said no and "Elena" turns out being Katherine and let Silas feed on Jeremy.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. Oh what a suprise...

"Hi Luke" I said.

"Oh, you knew it was me?" He awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah? Not so hard to figure out since you've been calling me everyday" I said in annoyance.

"Sorry, but you know what I promised. And I'm gonna keep that promise" He said "Anyways, I'm coming to pick you up in about an hour, so be ready"

"What? Where are we going?"

"You'll see" He said and hung up, I knew he had a smirk on his face. I literally had to force myself into getting up of the bed. Tiredly I walked to the bathroom, turned on the water, letting the water fill up the bathtub and stripped off. I stepped in the bathtub, letting the warm water warm up my body. Everything was so relaxing... Until I saw my blades. The anxiety grew bigger when I saw them. I picked them up and looked at them, that's always in that situation everything comes flashing back at me. Every single horrible situation that has ever happened to me. Even more, the voices in my head. Most of them were repeating everything people has been saying to me over all these years. Die. You don't deserve to live. Nobody will ever care for you. You're disgusting. You're a waste of space. Unfortunely that wasn't everything, but if I was going to say everything, I wouldn't be done until I'm 40 at least.

I sat there with a blade lying on my wrist.

Do it. Nobody will care anyways.

I cut. Deeper than expecting. The voices kept screaming at me and I kept cutting. Without thinking, I then realised that the one deep cut, turned out to be 15 or 20 cuts. I dropped the blade on the floor and leaned my head back. My arms were under the water and everything that wasn't under water was my head.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Fuck. Has it already been 1 hour?

"Ali?" I heard Luke shout.

Damn it. I couldn't tell him I was here. Especially not when my arms were covered in new scars and... Oh my god. The water in the bathtub was almost the same color as blood.

I quickly pulled out the plug, washed myself with water and then wrapped a towel around me.

"Hello? Ali, are you there?" He shouted again.

"Uhh, yeah one second, I need to get dressed forst but you can come in!" I shouted back, nervously.

I ran up to my room and dressed as quickly as possible. I put on black high-waisted shorts, a tight, white blank crop top, navy blue converse and a grey sweater over it all.

"Sorry it to-" I said, then noticed Luke wasn't here. "Luke? I told you to come in!"

"Uh, it's locked" He chuckled.

"Oh" I said.

I unlocked the door and he grabbed my hand and pulled me out. He looked at me exitedly and grinned.

"Why so happy?" I chuckled.

"You'll see" He winked.

We got in the car and Luke strated to drive. We sat in an quite awkward silence until Luke turned on the radio and Both sides of the story by We Are The In Crowd started playing.