Chapter 19

(A/N fyi I skipped the hospital part bc I felt like it'd only be boring lol but yeah she just had some small injuries and nothing too serious and then got released )

---------------------

From : Luke
To: Alison

Ali, please. I'm sorry, what I did was a huge mistake and I didn't know what I was thinking. That girl doesn't mean anything to me, you're the only one. Please, tell me where you are. You're not home, not at any of the boys' houses... I'm getting worried. Alison, I need to talk to you. Please, please, please answer me... xxx

I looked at Luke's text and read through it for the 10th time. Still choosing not to reply. He had texted me like 100 000 times but I never answered. And about me not being home, yeah, I kind of been moving around, planning on where to go next. Mostly I've been with Michael and when Luke came to search for me here, I hid.

Words couldn't explain how mad I was at Luke. No, not only mad. I was mad, disappointed, sad and shocked.

"You have to talk to him sooner or later, you know?" Michael said.

I was lying in Mikey's bed and he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why?" I said bluntly. "I don't want to"

"Come on, Ali. I can't lie to him forever" He sighed.

"No, you only have to lie until I die" I said.

"Stop, please. I don't like to hear you talk about death" Michael said and laid down beside me. "You know that I care for you and even the thought of you dying makes me wanna die myself"

I didn't respond, mostly because I didn't know what to say. We laid there in complete silence for a long while until my phone buzzed.

"Wow, I wonder who that is from" I said sarcastic, rolling my eyes.

"Alison, text him back. You guys need to solve this shit out" Michael said and looked at me as if saying I'm gonna kill you if you don't.

I grunted and started to read what Luke had written to me.

From: Luke
To: Alison

Please forgive me Ali! I know I made a mistake, a huge one but if you give me one more chance I'll promise to be the best boyfriend ever. Alison, please give me another chance. I can't stand myself knowing that I've hurt you and you hate me! I miss seeing you, hearing you laugh, seeing your beautiful smile, your hair that always smells so nice and I don't know how you do it. I just miss everything about you... please answer my texts or call me... xxxx

I sighed and looked over at Michael who still had the same look on his face. I rolled my eyes and sighed, starting to type.

From: Alison
To: Luke

Come to Michael.

When I saw that Luke had read it, he texted Mikey almost instantly.

"What did he write?" I asked Mikey, hanging over his shoulder only to see Luke's text.

"He asked me how long you've been here" Michael said and gave me his phone. "I don't know what to write so it's up to you"

I quickly typed in 'she's been here almost ever since she left her house'.

"What did you write?" Michael asked.

"I told him the truth. You said you didn't wanna lie, so I told him the truth" I shrugged.

Michael's phone buzzed and another text from Luke showed up.

"He hates me" Michael sighed.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because I lied to him about you" Michael closed his eyes and wrinkled his eyebrows, looking compeltely exhausted.

"Don't worry, I'll tell him it's my fault. That I didn't want you to tell him" I assured him.

Only a few seconds later, the doorbell rang. Damn that boy was quick. Both me and Mike slowly walked downstairs and opened the door. Luke came storming in like he had been chased by a murderer or something. At first he looked super angry but then, his face softened up and quickly pulled me in a tight hug, almost killing me. At least it felt like that.

Even though I was mad as hell at him, I couldn't help but to feel safe. His embrace made me feel like no one or nothing could hurt me. Then I remembered. He had already hurt me once.

"Please hug me back" Luke sobbed in my neck.

I didn't know what to say or how to react. I just stood there completely still and it felt like I was gonna throw up any minute.

"Say something" He cried, still hugging the crap out of me. "I'm giving up on you" He sang and memories started coming back.

"Really?" I said bluntly. "I hate that song"

"Oh my god, Ali. You spoke. I haven't heard your voice in ages and shit.. I don't know what so say, I've missed you ao much and you can't even imagine how damn miserable I've been and it feels so fucking good to be with you again and feel you in my arms and just your presence and-"

"Luke for gods sake slow down!" I cut him off.

"Will you ever forgive me?" He cried.

"I don't know, Luke. After all you've done to get me, I thought you were better than this" I said and looking over to Michael.

"Please... I promise to make it up to you, I'll never let you down, ever" Luke pleaded.

"Stop making promises you can't keep! How do I know that it won't happen again!? huh!?" I said harshly, tears starting to form in the corner of my eyes. "How do I know that I can trust you after this!?"

"Ali, please.." Luke cried and it looked like he was gonna fall to the ground anytime. "I- I..." He started.

"You what?" I snapped.

"I... Love you..." He cried even harder and fell to the ground.

The angry face I had, disappeared and turned into a face full of sympathy. Even though I was still mad at him, I still felt bad for being so mean to him that he started to cry so hard. Michael sat down beside him and rubbed Luke's back. Whispering some words I wasn't able to hear. Luke's cries faded into sobs instead, slowly looking up at me.

"I love you" He repeated.

-----------------------------------

but lukey..

Idek what to say..

But yeah thank you everyone for reading, voting and commenting, I'm suprised that anyone even takes time to read my bad-written story hahaha

anyway ily once again!

15 votes and 5 comments till next pleeeeaaaasssee?? xx

-malin