Chapter 14

"Nervous?" Michael asked, putting his hands on my shoulders.

Michael had come over to me only to help me get ready. It was cute of him even though I didn't need any help. Calum and Ashton had stayed with Luke, trying to keep him calm as he was getting ready himself. According to Michael, he had been so nervous that he almost fainted. Poor thing. I guess I was pretty nervous too though, seeing as it was my first official date and the first time someone actually has shown intrest in me. Aaaaand... Maybe I started to like him.

"A bit" I answered him.

"Don't. It's nothing to worry about" Michael smiled. "What are you even nervous about?"

"I don't know.. Maybe embarrass myself?" I said.

Michael laughed. "If anyone's gonna embarress themselves, it's Luke. Luke's just an awkward person"

"We'll just see, I guess" I chuckled and grabbed my phone.

I looked at the time and it was already 7:33 pm. Luke was suppose to pick me up at 7. He was probably backing out. Luke had probably realised that I'm trash, a nobody.

"He's coming soon. Don't worry" Michael said as if he had read my mind.

I turned to Michael and gave him a small smile. Only a few seconds later, the doorbell rang and Luke came in, panting. There were literally tiny sweat drops on his forehead and he looked like he was gonna die anytime.

"Woah, what happened to you?" I chuckled and helped him to the sofa.

Luke was dressed in a white shirt, a black blazer and black, ripped jeans. He actually looked really good even though he was sweating like crazy, which usually was a major turn off according to me. But somehow, I didn't care.

"The car broke down and I had to run all the way here" Luke panted.

"Why didn't you just call me?" I asked.

"I didn't want to ruin this" He looked up at me and bit his lip ring.

"Ruin?" I chuckled and raised one eyebrow. "I don't think you could ever ruin this"

Luke smiled at me and embraced me in a hug. It was kind of cosy, I guess, if you just ignore the sweat that he was literally rubbed against my head.

"Michael?" Luke said and turned his head to Michael. "Can you please drive us to you-know-where?"

"Yeah sure" Michael shrugged.

"Wait, what about your car?" I asked Luke and giggled slightly.

"Naah, I'm too exhausted to care" Luke chuckled. "I'll just buy another one"

"With which money?" I laughed.

Luke didn't answer. He just winked at me and took my hand. We both followed Luke out to Mikey's car and Michael started to drive towards... Wherever we were going.

After about and hour of driving, Michael pulled up on a parking lot outside a big arena. There were cars everywhere and there was a long line of people outside.

"What is this?" I said curiously as I watched the people standing there in line, talking, laughing and just having fun.

"You'll see" Luke smirked.

He took my hand in his and we slowly went and stood in the line. Luckily, I overheard some people behind me and Luke, talking and I heard them mention some band called The Neighbourhood. I have never heard of them though.

"Are they good?" I asked Luke with a small smirk on my face.

"What?" He asked suprised.

"The Neighbourhood. Are they good?" I repeated.

"You'll see, my dear Alison Summer"

-----------------

Okay I am sooo sorry for this shitty and short chapter but I haven't had any motivation to wrote since I still haven't reached the vote and comments goals and if you think it's rude of me to crave votes and comments, I do that because there are always a lot of views on each chapter but almost none vote or comment (especially not comment) if there isn't a goal.

Once again, I'm sorry if you now hate me or something but I just wanted to make that clear.

- malin