Chapter 17

(Just a note, this isn't gonna be a very long chapter since it's 1 am and I'm not feeling very great atm and I have school tomorrow but I feel like I wanted to update lol)

"Luke I have to tell you something" I said nervously and grabbed Luke's hand and sat down on Luke's bed.

This was it.

"I like you, like really, really like you" Luke's face literally turned into the sun itself.

You might wonder why I was nervous about telling him that I liked him since I knew he like me, even loved me. But I had never uttered those words, ever. Not even thought about those words. And that's why I was nervous.

He didn't say anything, Luke just quickly pulled me into a hug and squeezed the shit out of me. Well atleast it felt like it. When he pulled away, I looked in his eyes and smiled.

"Are you gonna say something?" I chuckled.

"Even though I kinda realised that you liked me, I have been waiting to hear those words ever since the day I realised that I liked you too" Luke said, he's cheeks blushing like never before.

My whole life felt perfect, almost like a movie. Except I didn't have friends who were here to share my happieness with. Or atleast not right at the moment.

Luke picked up his phone instantly and called Michael, who onviously was with Calum and Ashton.

"You guys had to come over!!" Luke screamed in the phone that he had on speaker.

"What the fuck mate!? We've been waiting on you for like an hour! We had band practise today. Haven't you seen our texts!?" Michael said angrily and sighed.

Typical Luke. Of course he'd forget band practise, it's not like this was the first time. He's missed like 4 band practises the last 2 weeks just because he had been spending time with me, not only at home. He had been visiting me at work all the time too.

"This is gonna sound so stupid and I already know the answer-" Luke started and got down on his knees so that it looked like he was gonna propose. "-but will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"No" I answered bluntly.

"What!?" Luke said and looked like someone had killed his dog. Obviously hurt.

"I'm joking!" I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Idiot"

Luke breathed out in relief.

"I thought I was gonna cry" He said and sat down beside me.

"Really?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Yes" He said like it was obvious. "Alison, why wouldn't I? You are the most beautiful, sweet, cute, funny, kind, stupid, retarded, helping, perfect girl I've ever met"

What a complete joke. "Luke, I'm not all of that" I blushed.

"Shut up, yes you are" Luke said. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

------------------------

So that was the short chapter. I think it sucks and it's so idek

But vote, comment or share if you want. I'm still gonna put up a vote and comment goal lol

Just remember that I do it bc there are so many views compared to votes and comments and sorry if you hate me but i still love you

Ugh why do i always write so much, no one reads it anyway loooool

13 votes and 4 comments?

-malin