Chapter 22

"Finally!" Michael groaned as me and Luke stepped inside his house. "We've waited for hours! what took you so long?"

"We were supposed to be here just 10 minutes ago? That's not even long" I chuckled.

"Whatever" He shrugged. "You brought food!?" Michael said excitedly as he looked at the bag I held in my hand.

"Not really fo-" I started before Mikey grabbed the bag and looked inside it.

"This is why you guys are my best friends" Michael faked cried and pulled us in for a group hug.

I chuckled as I looked over to Ashton and Calum who just awkwardly stood there.

"Anyways-" Michael cleared his throat. "Why haven't you answered my texts or calls?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"I'm not your girlfriend, Michael" I chuckled.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Nevermind" I brushed it off.

Michael shook his head and started to walk towards the livingroom. His parents weren't home so we five had the whole house for ourselves, which meant a lot of screaming and fighting. Nothing serious though.

+

It was now late, about 1 am maybe, and everyone except me and Luke had fallen asleep. Ashton was lying on the floor, Michael beside him and Calum in the armchair, cuddled up in a fluffy blanket. Teen wolf was on the TV so that was probably the reason they weren't awake. I was the only one who actually enjoyed it.

"I've been thinking about it..." I whispered to Luke.

"Thinking about what?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I giggled. His cheeks flushed and his eyes widened a bit. "I think the answer is yes" I smiled.

"I didn't even say anything?" Luke said.

"Oh Lucas. We all know what you were thinking" I said, patting him on his head.

"Am I really that predictable?" He chuckled.

"Yup" I said and planted a small kiss on his cheek.

Luke pulled me closer to him and snaked his arms around me as we both laid down on the couch. The usual Ali and Luke way.

"Goodnight, Luke" I said as I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, my beautiful Alison" He said.

+

"Wake up!" I heard someone scream. I slightly opened my right eye and saw a bare-chested Calum Hood standing just a few inches away from my face.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him tiredly. "Haven't anyone told you not to scream at a sleeping beauty?" I said, trying to sound offended.

"But I was screaming at you and not Luke?" Calum joked.

"Wow, you're so funny!" I said sarcastically.

"Can you both just shut up?" Luke said tiredly from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get up from the couch but Luke's grip around me just tightened. Even though I was hungry and wanted to get up, I couldn't really complain. I had missed this.

"Lucas, we want to do another cover!" Calum pouted.

"What?" He said, looking at Calum with one eye. "Now? Really?"

"Yes, now!" He said and started poking Luke excitedly.

"Why are you so happy?" Luke asked grumpily.

Calum stopped poking him and stood still, thinking about something. "I don't know" He answered and walked away.

I looked at Luke who had hair all over his face and a grumpy face. "He's such an idiot" Luke whispered.

I sighed and got up from the couch and walked straight to the kitchen. Luke then came slowly waddling in after me. I opened the fridge and took out some chocolate milk whilst Luke took out two glasses.

"You look like you're gonna die any second" I chuckled as I put the chocolate milk on the table.

"I'm tired..." Luke mumbled.

"Still cute though" I said and planted a kiss on Luke's cheek.

"I know" He said proudly.

Luke poured up chocolate milk in our glasses and drank it up immediately.

"Luke for gods sake, come on!" Calum complained.

I didn't come with them since they didn't want anyone to hear the cover before they had put it up on youtube.

He let out a big sigh and looked at me. "Go" I said and gave him a small push towards Calum.
He turned around and took a step closer to me and kissed me before following Calum to Michael's bedroom. Not much of a recording studio but I guess they didn't care. A few seconds after that Cal and Luke had disappeared around the corner, Luke's head peeked out in the doorframe.

"I love you" He smiled.

"Go" I giggled.

He pouted and tried to look sad. I rolled my eyes. "Love you too" I said.

"Luke!" I could hear Calum shout.

"You better go before they drag you to Mordor and throw you into mount doom" I joked.

He smiled and quickly ran up to me and gave me another kiss and then ran back.

Cute little idiot.

-----------------------------------

Omg guys, I'm so sorry for the slow update! I haven't had so much time or inspiration but I hope this will do.

I know I say that almost everytime but it's true lol.
Anyway, thanks for not quitting on me yet hah!

17 votes and 5 comments till next, please???

-malin