Chapter 16

Unfortunately, I lost my job at Starbucks... Okay I didn't lose it, I quit. Even though I liked the job, I just couldn't handle the early mornings and late evenings and I barely had time to hang out with Luke and the boys. Now that I had quit, I could hang out with them anytime.

"So, what is your favourite color?" Luke asked.

"Really? Are we gonna ask eachother those cliché questions?" I chuckled.

"I just wanna get to know you" Luke smirked as I rolled my eyes.

Luke and I were on our second date, he was suppose to take me to a fancy boat restaurant but he fucked up the reservation so we were currently sitting at McDonalds.

"Seriously?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah obviously. I can't marry a girl I don't know anything about?" Luke said in a 'duh' voice.

I blushed when I realised what he said. Luke took a big bite out of his burger and asked again.

"What's your favourite color?"
I let out a sigh.
"Blue, especially navy blue" I answered.

"Favourite animal?"

"Cats"

"Hmm... Sports?"

"No" I shook my head, the thought of even exercising made me tired.

"Play any instruments?"

"No, although I'd want to learn guitar"

"Instressting" He smirked. "Maybe you happened to sit beside the best guitar player ever" He cocked.

"What? Is Michael here?" I joked.

Luke pretended he didn't hear it and kept going with the stupid questions.

"Favourite tv-show?"

"Don't watch any" I shrugged.

"Favourite movie?"

"Don't usually watch movies"

"Are you serious?" Luke asked, chuckling slightly. "Let's go"

"What? go where?" I asked him as he tugged my arm towards the exit.

"Home to me. We're gonna have a movie night" Luke smiled.
He started the car and started to drive.

"Luke, what are you doing?" I asked confused as he drove towards the drive through.

"I just want an ice cream" He pouted.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Of course he was still hungry. When Luke had ordered he drove home, forcing me to feed him the ice cream.

"It's dripping!" Luke shouts. "You ruined my clothes..."

"Don't be such a pussy" I said to Luke and shoved a big spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. "You can always wash them"

"Nah, I'm gonna change to cuddle-clothes later anyway" Luke smiled widely.

I shook my head and gave him the last of the ice cream.
After a while we were at Luke's house. When we got in, Liz was home.

"So, how was the date?" She smiled excitedly.

"Luke messed up the reservation so we had dinner at McDonalds instead" I giggled, intertwining mine and Luke's hands.

"Luke..." Liz sighed.

"I didn't mean to!" He chuckled.

"McDonalds? seriously?" She tiredly chuckled.