Chapter 13

When I woke up, I was all alone in Luke's living room. No signs of the boys anywhere, it was even cleaned up.

"Hello?" I shouted but no one answered. "Dammit" I said to myself.

I walked around in the house, hoping that someone would be home. But as I thought, there was no one home. I picked up my phone and dialed Luke's number. After I had tried 5 times, I gave up and called Michael instead, who answered on the first try.

"Michael?" I said.

"Yeah, that's me" He chuckled.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Uhh... I don't know" He said nervously. "I-I think they might be... Somewhere" He said and hung up.

What the hell?

I tried to call Michael once again but he didn't answer. A minute later, he texted me.

To: Alison

From: Michael

Sorry.. Can't tell you anything, please don't be mad xx

To: Michael

From: Alison

But what am I suppose to do? I don't have a ride home...

To: Alison

From: Michael

Just stay at Luke's house. We'll come soon. I promise xx

To: Michael

From: Alison

You're with them?

He didn't answer after I sent him that. I can't believe they just ditched me like that. Lazily, I walked around in Luke's house, just to waste some time. Luke's house was probably the most boring house ever when there was no one home. Sure it was pretty, but nothing funny.

To: Michael

From: Alison

There's nothing to doooo....

To: Alison

From: Michael

Stop complaining, we'll be back soon ;) xx

To: Michael

From: Alison

Hurry!

To: Alison

From: Michael

;) xx

I walked inside Luke's room, flung myself on his bed and let out a big sigh. His bed was soft and really bouncy. And not to mention, it smelled really good. Almost dreamy. It was black and had white sheets and white pillows. I was quite jealous of Luke's room though. It was really nice. He had some posters of Green day, All time Low, Blink 182 etc. 2 guitars, one acoustic and one electric, some speakers, a big mirror, a wardrobe and a laptop sitting on his bed. There was also some more furniture but they weren't really nessecary in my opinion.

I picked up Luke's laptop and started it. Dammit, it needs a password. After I had tried several different passwords, I tried randomly my name. It worked.

What an idiot.

Luke's background was a picture of all the boys. They were sitting on what seemed like a stage. Michael sat to the left with a guitar, then Luke also with a guitar, then Calum with a bass and then Ash on a cajon. They looked so cute and young.