Chapter 5

"I- I don't know Luke. It feels like everything's happened so fast..." I nervously said.

"Oh, okay. It's okay..." He said, disappointly while scratching his neck. "I can wait"

"Thank you... For not pushing me" I smiled.

He held out his arms and embraced me in a hug. I honestly didn't know how I felt for Luke. I don't know if I only liked him because he helped me through a lot of stuff or if I actually liked him, for real. I mean, he made me smile and feel all warm and happy, but I still don't know... It's been a while now since we first met, 1 month I think, and my it is possible to start liking someone within only one month, right?

"No problems. I'd never push you into something you wouldn't want to" He smiled and rubbed his hand up and down my back. "Do you want to do anything? You know, get our minds off this?"

"Yeah, feels a bit awkward right now" I chuckled and pulled away from the hug.

"Mhm" He nodded and scratched his arm.

"You're not... Mad, right?" I asked carefully.

"No of course not" He smiled, but I could tell he wasn't completely fine. "I'll wait for you... Forever if that's what it takes"

That was probably the cutest thing I've ever heard. "I don't think you'll have to wait that long" I smiled at Luke and he smiled back. "Not with those dimples" I smirked.

"You make it hard to wait" He playfully pushed my arm.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked him, pretending to not hear his last comment.

"Kiss?"

"You'll have to wait for that too" I smirked. "But seriously, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, maybe we could go to the cinema?"

"Yeah, sure"

-

"Are you sure you can pay?" I asked Luke. "You know I can pay for myself"

"No, of course I can pay. I was the one who suggested this" Luke smiled.

"Okay, but just tell me if you want money" I assured him.

He payed for the tickets and then we walked to the salon. When we came to our seats, there was one who sat beside one of the seats.

"Ali" Luke nervously whispered. "Can you please take this seat?" He asked and pointed to the seat beside the stranger.

"Sure, but why?" I chuckled.

"He looks scary" Luke whispered even more quiet.

"You're such a coward" I giggled and sat down in the seat beside the stranger.

-

Halfway through the movie, Luke had fallen asleep on my shoulder. We watched some girly movie, I don't really know which, and he obviously thought it was boring.

I looked at him. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep, even cute. Light snores escaped from him as he changed his position. The snores became louder and people started staring at us.

"Hey, can you wake up your boyfriend, he's disturbing us with his snores" The stranger beside me whipered a bit annoyed.

"I'm sorry... But he's not my boyfriend" I whispered back.

"I don't care" The stranger said.

I turned my head to Luke and poked his cheek slightly.

"Luke, wake up. You're snoring" I chuckled.