Chapter 7: X-Ray

I didn't know what Geoff would have to do in order to get my non-existent powers, but I assumed he knew what he was doing. Geoff carefully placed a hand on my shoulder and told me to relax, and that everything would be fine. It wasn't a moment later when I felt an odd ticking sensation crawl up my spine and toward where Geoff s hand was placed on my shoulder. Geoff shuttered and began to slightly hunch over where he was standing. I couldn't tell if he was in pain or was just trying hard to concentrate. He took a deep breath and stood up straight again. He was looking at me with deeply confused face, yet he gave off a vibe like he was excited.

"Holy shit, this is cool as dicks dude!" He looked at Gavin through the window, then the rest of the group.

"Wot's goin' on Geoff?" Gavin said over the intercom. I was wondering the same thing. Geoff was now smiling wider now and looked excited.

"I can see your fucking skeletons! Jesus fuck-" he looked forward me with a small smirk. "Not have powers my ass!" Gavin pressed the button to speak with us again.

"Wot are you two on about?!" Geoff chuckled happily and stepped back to get a good look at me. He hit me in the shoulder and started laughing hysterically.

"What, Geoff? Geoff what the hell is wrong with you?" I ask quickly. "Your bones are fucking weird!" My bones, what? He walked up to the window nearest the group. "What the- Caleb you dick! He's eating the last donut in the break room!" I walk up to Geoff and place a hand in his shoulder.

"Hey man, you-" Geoff jumped, apparently not expecting for me to touch him. Out of the blue, his eyes started shooting red lasers beams from his eyes.

"What the hell! Ray move!" He looked around, shooting the laser all over the room, hitting the glass but still not breaking it. What is going on?! Geoff was putting his hands to his eyes to try and stop the destructive lights exploding from his eyes, but he put them back down again, revealing severe burns covering the palms of his hands. I dodge where he was looking, trying not to get hit. It was now I notice everyone hitting the glass, telling something we couldn't hear. Gavin was working frantically on the control board. Geoff comes close to hitting me, but I duck and roll out of the way.

"Geoff, stop! STOP!" I yell, it had no effect.

"I don't know how to control it!" It was only a few seconds later that fire extinguishers hung from the ceiling, pointing toward Geoff. They went off, spraying both Geoff and I. I was splattered, but Geoff was literally covered to where you couldn't see him anymore, but his Vision had returned to normal, lasers were no longer shooting from his eyes threatening to kill me.

"Ray...." I heard a muffled voice say from the white fluff that covered Geoff. Everyone at was at the glass now, watching with worried faces, trying to see if we were both alright. Gavin was half thinking about opening the door and running in to see if we needed medical attention.

"Yeah?" I asked hesitantly.

"Get the fuck over here so I can give you your fucking powers back,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!! Sorry, I felt like using caps lock..... anyways, sorry it was a short chapter, but I hope you still liked it! Leave comments telling me what I can improve our just to leave a note!

**Chapter 8: The Haircut, coming soon!**