Chapter 31: Attack (Part 2)

"Catch!"

Ray watched helplessly as Herobrine swung Griffon like a rag doll, back and forth, getting ready to toss her. There was something shiny on her wrist- a flash drive maybe? I knew that if he threw her too far I wouldn't be fast enough to catch her. A final swing and he let go, sending her flying through the air and across the room, trying to catch her. I realize now that it was a distraction, because as I ran the king swooped down, landing his fists into my gut, knocking the breath out of me, causing me to stumble backwards.

"Sou-South-" I stagger out, but was cut of by a much louder, sharper voice.

"GRIFFON!" Gavin yelled across the room on the opposite side. He found another door (that I assume was open), whereas I found a door and melted it. I could see him run after Griffon, catching her just in the knick of time before she came crashing to the ground. I give a sigh of relief that didn't last long before the king landed a punch across my jaw. I give a loud groan before going after him again, trying to punch him yet again. Instead of that, he flys into the air again, as if standing were too good for him. Suddenly, I see Michael standing behind him. I wouldn't notice he was there if it weren't for the gleam of the sword that caught my eye. He must have taken a diamond sword from a knight while fighting outside.

Full name: Michael Vincent Jones

Height: 5'9"

Code name: Mogar

Abilities: Knowledge of every known weapon, Super Strength

Weapon of choice: Sword

Status: Alive, active

I look quickly back to my opponent. I thought Michael would be taking the sneaky route, I should have known better knowing Michael. He threw a chunk of broken cement at his back and began yelling. The 'King' stiffened in place, nearly growing angry I would say.

"Hey, fuckface! look over here for a second!" Michael yelled. Herobrine's eyes flashed red quickly before returning to normal, turning to face Michael. His light and bouncy physic returned and he grew a cocky grin.

"Ooh, look at Mogar, out to kill with a diamond sword and an iron will!" He chanted tauntingly at the angry man.

"Why don't you come down here and fight instead of prancing around like a freak?" He yelled, preparing his sword in his hands. The kings simply laughed.

"But you'll be too busy fighting them to fight me!" Michael gave a confused look, and so did I. It was quiet for a moment before a small rumble quickly grew louder by the second. Michael held his sword but slowly began to back up towards me, standing at my right. I move into a tripod stance, ignoring the pain in my jaw. Gavin, who had been tending to Griffon in the corner, stood up to join us at my left. He was nervous, and so was I, but nothing could stop us now. Gavin took my hand in his and squeezed it tight.

"X-Ray and Vav," he whispered.

"Superheroes together-" I began, before Michael finished.

"5-ever, ya we get it now shut the fuck up and get ready to fight!" Michael said irritably. Gavin smirks a bit as we prepare ourselves. It wasn't long before the door Gavin first came in from bustled with an energetic crowd of Knights bent on pleasing their King by killing us.

"Alright, Team Lads, Go!" Gavin yelled, spending no time hesitating and running straight for the crowd.

"Way to make us sound like a fucking news team, Vav!" Michael yelled as he followed Gavin into the fray. I could just barely see Griffon come to before the fighting already began. The 'King' hovered about us, admiring the work we out into fighting against him. What a prick. I was about to run toward the crowd when a hand on my shoulder stopped me. I was about to turn around to punch them only to find Geoff standing there instead with the rest of the teams behind him.