Chapter 29: Preperation

One day to go. One more night and we'd fight back, retaliate. Tensions were high with excitement and fear. The only person staying behind was Millie for obvious reasons. She was too young to fight and we still had no idea if she even had powers, Geoff was too nervous to use his powers on her.

The guys have a few bevs while we all sat around the green couch playing games and laughing for the last night. If we were successful in this fight tomorrow then we wouldn't have to hide anymore, we wouldn't need to fight. We could just live our lives, and I was looking forward to that. An entire life with Gavin, and maybe we'd all still be close to each other. I'd like that too, if we could all still be a family after this. I smile to myself as Gavin and I continue to build our enormous Minecraft house while jack, Michael, Joel and Geoff play GTA next to us. Jack was using a helicopter to swing a car around and hit them off a building, like a wreaking ball. It was really funny. Lindsay and Griffon were squabbling about last minute details.

As the night drew on people went to their rooms to try and get as much sleep as we could, although no one would get much. Whenever Jack said his goodnight, Gavin and I save our game and headed off to bed. We had been staying in Gavin's room like usual. We both stripped down to our boxers and got ready for bed. Every now and again I'd steal a glance at Gavin's body and he'd do the same to me. He was tall and lean with a small amount of muscle. We both crawled lazily into bed after brushing our teeth.

"Are you nervous?" Gavin asked me quietly. I turn to face him and smile lightly.

"Nah, I'm excited. One more day and this could all be over," I say happily. Gavin chuckles lightly.

"I mean I can't get hurt but you can," He said with obvious worry.

"Gav, you think I'm gonna die? There's a higher chance of Geoff going sober,"

"You're a loon, I hope you know that," He says with a happier tone now.

"I'm fairly aware," I say, laughing. Gavin's face etches a smile and his eyes light up gently.

"I love you," He says lowly. My eyes grow wide as my mind whirls around what Gavin had just said. Several moments pass as I say nothing, but in my mind I'm talking the night away.

"That was bad, wasn't it? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Just ignore-" I cut him off with a hard kiss on the lips. I run my hands through his hair, teasing it gently as he ran his hands along my back, pulling me closer. I pull away, both of us breathing hard, and smile.

"I love you too, Gavin Free," He smiles widely and makes a noise that was indistinguishable from any other. When he does that I just refer to it as 'Gavin noises'. Much easier to explain. I smile and we both go into another deep kiss, running our hands over each other's (eachother's? I don't know how the fuck it's spelled) body. I run my hand over his chest, which was hairy and masculine. We pressed our chests together and entangled our legs. I could feel his sex grow hard as I do. This would be the first time we'd be together physically, and I was fine with that. Gavin reluctantly pulled himself away to get to his dresser on the opposite end of the room which held lubricant. He climbed off the bed quickly but instead of elegantly walking over, he tripped over his shoes that were laid lazily on the floor.

"Bollocks!" He yells, getting up. I was laughing hysterically still on the bed without the slightest indication that I would help him. "Stop that!" He shouts at me, but instead of getting angry he starts laughing too. His knees were now rug-burnt and not for the right reasons. He hurried to get the lube from his dresser drawer and jumped back into bed in a happily.

The night was fantastic. It was filled with lust and passion and more importantly humor. At one point Gavin got up, put a sock on his (considerably lengthy) knob, and pretended it was a puppet. And he calls me the loon.

This was the last night, and I felt this was a good way to spend it. We eventually went to sleep, and I listen to his breathing and let it put me to sleep.

"Good night, Gav,"

"'Night, Love,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ey! So one more fun chapter before shit gets serious. We are nearing the end of this story in the next few chapters here, and I want to thank every one of you for reading! I'll do a dedications and after page once the book's done, and probably do some revisions. Leave your comments and thoughts and as always, thanks for reading!

**Chapter 30: Attack, Part 1, Coming soon!!**