White room

The light slowly filtered as I gently opened my eyes, my head was banging and I felt like I was going to throw up. I jumped up a little too quickly and fell straight down on to the floor hitting my face against the floor, it was cold and felt damp. I lay there a few seconds I liked the cold feeling on my face it was soothing.

Where was I, who took me? I looked down at my wrist my watch was gone. I had no way of contacting Andrews or unit 5. At least they know I've been kidnapped as the unit in the van was listening. My arm was hurting I looked down and could see they had taken my blood. That's why I felt so weak.

I scanned the room I could see a door and white walls, a white bed and nothing more, I frantically pulled at the door hoping it wouldn't be locked but it was. I started shouting "hello?" but after 30 minutes still no answer. As I sat on the bed defeated and scared, the door opened a middle-aged man wearing an official's uniform came in.

"Hello Alex Anderson, please stay seated and don't try to do anything stupid or I will have to hurt you." He raised his shirt up slightly so I could see his laser gun.

"Why am I here?" My voice was rough after the gas they used to knock me out. My throat burnt as I spoke.

"Ah, that's a good question Alex I'm sure you can answer that for me?" I looked at him his face, he was deadly serious and stern looking.

"I'm not sure? One minute I was at work then next I wake up here?"

"Don't play dumb with me Alex, we know all about the undercover job, you being a rookie at peacekeeper school, we know EVERYTHING we own the peacekeepers!" He glared at me as he spoke his words.

"We know all about your plan to break into this building, you are supposed to be undercover finding the resistance not working with them, we know you have the blueprints,"

So that's where I am, I thought to myself.

"Look I don't know much? I only just joined in with one or two meetings? I don't even know who they are or who the boss is? I'm working with the peacekeepers and they won't be happy about this, we are trying to help you find the rebels,"

"We know who they are Alex, resistance, and resistance will not win, we will find every one of you one by one,"

I was surprised they were actually resistance I thought they might just be some wannabe group trying to join the resistance. The resistance were famous rebels fighting against the government. They had tried to take over for years but had not succeeded yet.

He must think I'm resistance too like a double agent working for the peacekeepers.

"What do you want with me?"

"I don't know yet? Just sit tight for a bit longer, your important Alex we have been watching you, we could use you here instead of peacekeeping,"

There was no way I was working for the Officials, no way!

The man left the room, and the door was left wide open, a man was being dragged right past my door, he was kicking and screaming I couldn't see who it was, I feared it was Al.

How did they know all of this and why was everyone watching me?

I lay back on the bed annoyed that I was locked up and that no one was coming to help me. As I stared at the ceiling everything was white and sterile, I noticed a small hatch it must be an air vent or something it looked small but at a squeeze, I could fit through. I had hope now, hope that I could get out of here before they kill me or brainwash me and keep me here forever.