Tyler

"It's you I remember meeting you at the bar?" He smiled nervously at me.

"Yes, I remember" Tyler came over to me and shook my hand.

"Well I will leave you two to get to know each other," The Official left the room.

"I didn't recognize you on your profile I was just reading it in the waiting room. They have really matched us well. You are very beautiful Katherine," I smiled back at Tyler inside I was in meltdown.

How could this happen? My chip was only meant to be a fake not actually connect with Tyler on the day. I knew something was wrong when Amanda managed to scan it and find him.

It wasn't such a bad match though they could have done worse. But this was messed up.

"What happens next? Tyler,"

"I think we go away and read about each other, then we have to experience our set dates,"

"Set dates?"

"Yes look here" Tyler opened his screen up on his C-band to show me.

"Here is your profile then the next page contains the tick list, we have to tick these all off before we have our official wedding ceremony day, there is a set amount of dates and other activities," My profile picture was dark, it was hard to recognise me. Maybe that was a good thing.

"Okay well here is my number you can message me to let me know when our first date will be?" I tapped my C-band against Tyler's to pass my number on.

"Looking forward to it Katherine,"

"Call me Kat,"

"Okay, Kat, it was lovely meeting you officially,"

I raced out of the room and out of the building I couldn't believe that had actually happened.

I raced back to the apartment to contact Clarkson.

"Clarkson, you won't believe what I've just had to endure?"

"Hi Alex, how did it go? What did they want?"

"You will not believe it? They said my chip had a glitch, and so the official felt it was his duty to fix it and to set me up with my match. Who was there in the building? How did this happen?"

"Wow, that's strange? It was only meant to be fake account for your undercover job. Maybe your original one mixed up somehow maybe it's your match, not Kats?"

"I don't care whose match it is I haven't got time for this!"

"Anderson think about it, this could be good you could take this to the next level, go on the dates and play the role. You may even have to marry to get this job done, its part of the sacrifice until we can take the officials down we need to try to get deeper into the organisation. You may get a promotion if your husband to be has a good job it will make you look good. Keep me informed, speak soon,"

Clarkson hung up, and I sat in shock.

I can't do this? I can't pretend to marry someone! I can't do that to Andrews. What if he's not dead? They never found a body. Why is this all so hard?

I got dressed in my uniform and left for work. I sat at my desk typing some meaningless work, not really having to think just type and stare into space.

"Kat, Are You Listening?"

I looked up at Amanda and felt sadness I wanted so much to tell her now this minute. I could just stand up and declare that she is my long lost twin and then we would hug and live happily ever after. But I knew that would never happen.

"Sorry, Amanda I was miles away,"

"What's wrong with you today? Wait, a minute.... look your number? It's on zero. I know what you're thinking about how I could forget,"

"Yes, I met him today actually, this morning,"

"And, did you like him?"

"Yes, he seemed very nice,"

"Nice! When you read his profile, it will tell you how attracted he was on your first meeting. Well, you must let me know when your first date is."

"I will Amanda, how do you know all this? You mustn't have many days left to wait either?"

"No not many at all I will let you know when my last day comes, I read the guidebooks,"

A few hours passed and my C-Band started ringing.

Tyler......

I panicked quickly checking myself before answering.

"Hello?"

Tyler was awkward he didn't like talking over the C-bands.

"Hi Kat its Tyler,"

"Hi, Tyler how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, I just wanted you to know I can pick you up tonight for our first date,"

"Tonight,"

"Is that too soon?"

"No it's perfect I will send you my address,"

"19:00 okay?"

"Yes see you later" I finally took a deep breath that was horrible the whole time I couldn't help but think how awful this is.

I felt like I would be cheating on Andrews I missed him so much.