Taken

We had been working for a few weeks now and things were going well, Zoe had managed to get some more information that the team needed. My real reason for coming here was still first on my list, I had been looking into records of people and names, my sister wouldn't have the same name anymore so it was an impossible task to find her.

The only link I had was the scientist Victor gave her to Jonathan Brown. If I could find him I could find my sister.

Amanda was starting to get more friendly with me now even being nice, she wasn't as bad as everyone thought she was just messed up, she was so guarded. I still don't know anything about her.

This morning I was joining her on an Official opening in the city. The city was a bit crazier than London the peacekeepers had their work cut out here. Outsiders constantly breached the gates and had to be removed. Peacekeepers had to stop people often to scan their chips.

The perks of this job is I didn't have to use the Sky Train as they all had private air vehicles, so getting to another part of the city was quick. We reached the building it was near a park area it was some kind of museum opening ceremony and Amanda had to give a speech.

I had to hold her belongings and follow her like a pet dog but I was used to it now. It was some kind of political speech, there was a crowd of people all listening she went on about Official rules and the people all cheered. I could see a small crowd of men they didn't look like the others they were dirty and dressed in old clothing. I watched carefully everything went okay and Amanda finished her speech "I hate doing speeches! let's get out of here"

We headed for the PAV the driver sat waiting "Take us back to the office driver" the driver nodded, something didn't seem right the driver was different, I was sure it wasn't the same man? His driving was more erratic once we got up in the air it was almost like he had never driven before.

I signalled to Amanda and whispered, "that isn't our driver?"

"What do you mean?"

"Look, his clothes are all dirty and he can't drive,"

I was helpless we just had to sit and wait to see where he was taking us? I couldn't attack him as he was controlling the vehicle and Amanda would be suspicious if I broke out in combat training. We flew through the sky highway the driver was erratic and I could tell he didn't care about us in the back.

"Where are you taking us?" Amanda pleaded with him but there was no response. He pressed the button to shut the glass screen between the cockpit and the back seats.

"I'm sorry Kat this is all because of me, you have been dragged into this because you are with me it's me they want they can use me as a weapon against my Father,"

"It's not your fault Amanda it's these crazy people who ever they are,"

The driver left the city walls as fast as he could there was a small gap by the river where he managed to get through without being seen. We must have flown about 30 minutes when we landed in the middle of nowhere! Amanda looked terrified and white as a sheet.

"Get out!"

The tall angry looking Man opened the door and dragged me out throwing me on the floor they seemed to be very hostile. I had no idea who they were. Another man came out to meet the driver, and they both tied us up.

They removed our C-bands and lead us to what looked like an old ruin that they had made into a prison cell. It was all dessert for miles apart from one or two tin sheds.

The driver pushed us both forcefully into the small building. The building was very dark and damp I had never been in such an old dirty building, it was like the underground tunnels.