Chapter 1

Hello boys and girls welcome to the most horrifying story of my life. Or probably the last cause not everyone has a happy ending. Most people do but don't quote me on that. I've Lived in Maryland since Sixth grade. I don't like it here I wish I could go travel the world or look for the one I've been waiting for. My One and Only True Love. Apparently that's only what you find in Romance Books. My Mother doesn't notice signs of Depression or Anxiety very well. I spend most of my summers either staying on my phone past bedtime​. Reading the same book or watching the same movie over and over again. I'm turning Sixteen this year. On August 26th. Most of the same books I read are basically the ones I understand the most. Yes when I was a freshman I got Sexually assaulted. My life is probably the biggest mess you ever think alive. That's probably why my only friends are Olivia and Justin. And yes I mean Justin Blake. I know he lives in Minnesota but I've known him since 2014. I sent him a message one day and he wrote me a letter. It said;

Dear Harmony,

I understand what your going through and I'm sorry you have to deal with this. If you need help, I'm always here to listen. I want to help people and make them smile then them make me smile. Harmony believe in yourself and one day you will be happy and not even realize it. I hope this letter made you feel better. Also my number is (***) ***-**** Call or FaceTime me at anytime.

Sincerely,

Justin Drew Blake.

That was two years ago. Now things are different. Justin Blake and I don't get to meet anytime soon. We meet in 2017 or if anything happens then sooner.

Here's good news to tell you well just kidding it's horrible news really. It's my first day of school tomorrow, which isn't the best senerio possible. I don't want to deal with Bryce Hall and his jock friend's. Bryce Hall has bullied me since Freshman year started. Now I'm going to be a Junior and I might as well die now. Bryce used to be my best friend. Now he became an asshole and left me.

My Dad got arrested for sexually harassing a minor. Apparently he was getting paid to do a Porn video. Like Dad I love you but you could've tried more harder then that. My Auntie Becky died too, she and I were close. So it hurt me to know that. So yeah basically people I love or am close to just choose to leave or die on me. Mostly leave but... My Mother is protective but she trusts Justin and the only time I go out is when I have to or when Olivia takes me somewhere. So I just live in my room. I haven't even gone to Homecoming these two years but this year I have Prom and I'm going. Olivia is a Freshman in College. Yet, she makes plans to see me still.

I hear a knock on the door, "Come in." It's Olivia.

"Guess what?" She asked me all squeally as she jumped on my bed.

"What is it?" I ask as I close the book I was just reading.

"Rumors are that Bryce has a crush on you," she said gushing like crazy.

"Bryce does Not have a crush on me. I would know," I tell her and get up to put my book back on the bookshelf.

"I bet he does. Your all he talks about, Harmony," Olivia got up to stand in front of me.

"You still talk to him?" I ask with an 'Are you crazy' look.

"He comes over Remember?" I roll my eyes, "I wish he didn't come over." I mumble.

"Mom wants me to take you somewhere. She says you can't hide in your room Forever," I get back in bed and cover my face. "Come on! Please? Let's go do something," She begged.

"Like what?" I ask. It gets quiet than all of a sudden, "You don't have a choice get up." Oh no... It's Bryce.

"Olivia!" I yelled. "Harmony, I'm right here. You don't have to yell." I get out of bed and pull her in the bathroom with me.

"Are you crazy?! How long has he been here?" I ask her furious but a little shocked.

"He's been here since Mom told me to go do something with you. Bryce said we can go anywhere and he'll pay. Please, Harmony?"

I look at her. Than I groan, "Fine but let me get ready." She squealed of excitement. "Okay I'll tell Bryce." I rolled my eyes than I heard them go downstairs. I went back into my room and got some black converse, some White jeans and a black T-shirt that Justin bought me. Than my bracelets to cover my fresh cuts. I leave my hair down. I grab my phone and some cash then head downstairs. Olivia spoke, "You look cute. You ready?"

"Yeah I am, and thank you," I said. What Olivia doesn't know is that Bryce has bullied me at school. He just acts nice to be presentible towards my Mother and Sister. I get in the passenger seat, Olivia in the driver's seat, than Bryce in the back. The drive was quiet, awkward silence really. Than we get to Flags 'N' Wheels which is a really cool place. We all get out of the car closing the door behind us. Olivia locked her doors, then hooked her keys up to her jean belt thingy. Bryce asked what we wanted to do.

"Go carts, then Lazer tag," Was All I said and they agreed. We got the tickets to do those games. We go to the Go Carts then we got in one.
Afterwards I won first place. Then we bought Popcorn and soda. Than we played Lazer tag which was indeed awesome. This was a good day.