Chapter 40

{ A/N: It will start off with Harmony's POV then Bryce's. }

Song: I don't wanna Live Forever by Zayn Mailk ft. Taylor Swift.

So Reed and I are here. He's gonna be watching from the sidelines I can't wait. I am just really excited about all of this happening. This seems so surreal like, it actually doesn't​ exist but it's actually happening.

"Excited?" Reed asked as they we're getting my outfit ready.

"I am really excited. This is one of my dreams come true." He chuckles which makes me smile. Once the fashioner or designer finished I step down and hold Reed's hands. We both leaned in until, "Harmony you have three minutes."

"Okay." Reed leans in with his hand on my cheeks and pressed his lips against mine. Moving them in a slow Sync. The kiss is gentle and sweet. Than we pulled away.

"Good luck." He kisses my hands than goes to where he has to be. This is gonna be amazing!

~
~
~

My outfit was ready. I just couldn't wait. Natalie was really excited to be here to watch me be on TV. When I finished I looked at her, "Handsome as always." She fixes a bit of the sides of my shoulders and looks at me.

"Good luck, babe." I smile at her nickname.

"Love you, Natalie."

"Love you too." I lean in and kiss her. She kisses back then slowly pulls away. She goes where she needs to be.

Ellen says, "So today we have special guest on this show today. I'm super happy to interview them because they are well-known. So I introduce you to Harmony Beth and Bryce Hall!" When we come out we look at each other as everyone applauses. When she and I sit down it gets uncomfortable.

"So, Bryce, Harmony. How have you two been? I mean, we haven't heard you from the social media in a while." She smiled at us as she adjusted in her chair.

"We've been busy." She and I say in Sync. I glance at her but she doesn't look at me.

"So Bryce I hear you have a new girlfriend so tell us about Natalie Hart please?"

"Well, she's a beautiful girl. She's smart, funny, talented, weird. She just has a personality of her own. It's incredible being with her right now." Harmony rolls her eyes and shakes her head. I get a bunch of awes from the audience. Which makes me smile.

"So, Harmony. I heard your dating Reed Deming how did this come to be?" She smiled at me than adjusted in her seat.

"Well Ellen, the last time I saw him was after the promotion saying you can go into Middle school. Than my older sister Olivia gave me a gift of surprise to see him again and it was nice." She nodded.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Almost six months." She nodded.

"How's that going?"

"It's going pretty well. You know couples argue but you end up loving them still right?"

"Yeah. I believe so. So tell us about your careers both of you."

"My Dad made a meeting with his best friend whose my manager that he wanted us to have the perfect lives that we're better than his or/and my Mother."

"That's fantastic. We love your singing and Dancing, Harmony. We love it!" The audience applauses again.

"Thank you, thank you." She smiled and kept her distance.