Chapter 10

It's been a week ago since all that stuff had went down. James still hasn't been at school. He comes back on Tuesday. At least Bryce isn't bullying me anymore. Right? Wrong. Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm not happy. At least I get to hangout with Olivia. We have Monday off because of Laber Day. I got checked out from school today which I have no idea why.... Olivia is picking me up. Why?

When we get into her car. She's excited about something. That's never good. So now that we have the moment let's explain my Sister and her life now shall we.

So Olivia was once Depressed. She ended up getting help, now she's happy and living her life in college. Olivia is nice and pretty. She turned 18 on August 10th. So she basically just moved out. I love her but she's a little to perky. Mom thought I was one of those teenagers who hook up or have boyfriend's. Not really. { Spur of the moment thing; Justin and Maidel broke up, he told me the reason why. I felt really bad.} She's also been that 'you can count on' girl. She's really sweet and she works also does College but she always manages to do something fun really. Now back to reality. "Why am I out of school early?" I question her as she's driving. All of a sudden she parks in Walmart.

"What are we doing here?" I asked her with a look.

"We're going shopping," Olivia said grabbing her purse. She turned off the ignition and got out. So did I and she locked the car. She drove us to Walmart, we got clothes, and basically traveling stuff. When we were almost done she got two suitcases. I looked at her like she was crazy than we went to the Cashier. We had spent Almost six hundred dollars. We load it all in the car. Than we headed back home.

I finally decided to ask, "What's going on?" My Mom was making food.

"Olivia is taking you somewhere," my Mom told me as she was getting something ready. Olivia gave me my stuff and I headed upstairs. When I checked my phone I noticed Bryce had texted me.

~ Bryce: Hey, Can you come over? ~

~ I can't. I have to pack. ~

~ Bryce: Come outside. ~

~ Okay?? ~

When I go outside I notice Bryce with a rose in his hand. "Juliet, I may be thee and Not thy Romeo... I love you." I smiled.

"Go to thy back, Romeo," I told him. I went inside and ran downstairs. Bryce rung the bell than I answered it, "Hey Bryce."

"Hey Harmony," Bryce spoke as I let him inside. He gave me the Rose, "For you."

"Awe thank you," I told him. He smiled. Than My Mom came in, "What're you doing here, Bryce?" Olivia grinned as she was getting her suitcase in the Family Room. Olivia gave my Mom a look and than she got it, "Ah, yes. I forgot your taking my daughter out tonight."

"He is?" I asked them. I'm more confused on what's actually happening and what's going on.

"Yes, he is." My Mom said as she left the room. She gave me some money, "Go have fun." I take the money and put it in my front pocket. Bryce and I left going into his car. We buckled our seat belts, he started the ignition. He looked at me, "My Mom is out of town. So we have the house to ourselves tonight." He had a bit of Lust in his eyes. Than we headed to his place or house.

When We go inside. We head upstairs to his bedroom. I go inside and there's two candles placed in different spots. He locked the door behind him. I looked at him, I want this...

He took off his shirt, than he took off mine gently. He unclasped my bra than let it drop. His hands were on my waist, gently squeezing my Love Handles. My hands were on his upper back. Than he pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him passionately, and hungrily. He slowly pulled away than whispered, "Jump." I did as told than I wrapped my legs around his torso. He gently put me against the wall. Our lips connected again than he trailed to my neck. He kissed and softly sucked on my weakness. I tugged on his hair a little moaning softly to tell him, I was enjoying his pleasure. When he stopped, he looked at me than said softly, "You're so beautiful." I blushed after he said that he smashed his lips into mine. He lied me down on the bed, "We're.... Not.... Having.... Sex..." He spoke after every kiss. I looked at him knowing what he had wanted or needed in my case. Than I smashed my lips into his.

I feel like he wanted it more than I did. He kissed back as he unbuttoned my shorts, than he slid off my underwear with them. I don't know how he did it without breaking the kiss. He was right though. It was a makeout session but when I got to, I got the pleasure.

All of a sudden I felt him lick my inner thighs, than I left him lick my clit. Than he gripped my thighs than he started sucking you know. I grabbed the bedsheets moaning. Than I was getting close to my high so I started moving around. He sucked harder than stopped, he came back up, he wiped his mouth than kissed me.

-
-
-

We finally got up and got dressed. When I finished than looked at him, he was checking me out. He had that look of worry and sadness. "What?" I asked him.

"How come I never noticed?" He questioned me sitting on his bed. I sat next to him than held his hand.

"I gave you signs. I knew one day you'd notice I'm hurt," I told him.

"I basically just sexually assaulted or Raped you or something-" I cut him off.

I spoke immeditaely, "Hey. What we did was consensual. I wanted it as much as you wanted it." He looked at me than leaned in slowly pressing his lips against mine. I kissed back than I felt him rubbing my inner thigh which secretly turns me on. Than I slowly pulled away and got up.

"I'm gonna go," I told him, I put my hands in my pocket than he softly grabbed my wrist. "I'll walk you home."

"Okay," I smiled at him. We held hands until we got to my house. Than he kissed my cheek, "I'll see you in a bit."

"Okay," we both slowly let our hands pull away than he left walking. Great....

____________________________________

Who thinks there's going to be some conflict between the characters soon? Do you think some Rivalry is going to happen? Let me know by Commenting and don't forget to Vote 😊❤✨