Chapter 8

~ Two years and six months ago ~

Bryce's POV:

Harmony hasn't talked to me all summer. Why hasn't she? Was I a bad kisser? Did I do something wrong? I bet you it's all my fault that she isn't talking to me anymore. I've never wanted to hurt her. I wish she could talk to me. She usually tells me everything. I'm going to her house today. Olivia is only a Junior, she's already looking at Colleges. The only reason why I mention Olivia right now is because she's the one whose even letting me see Harmony. Olivia is really sweet and adorable. In an older sisterly way.

When she gets here I get into the passenger seat. We drove to their house. When I got in Olivia took me into the kitchen, "Is Harmony Talking to you?"

"No," she sighed softly afterwards. Than continued, "She hasn't talked to anyone. The only time she comes out is to do something with me... Or to go to the bathroom."

"I hope she's okay," I told her. She looked at me. "Come with me."

"Where?" I asked her clueless about what she was telling me about.

She smiled, "To her bedroom silly." I hesitate than we go upstairs. When we get to the top Olivia cracks Harmony's door open. She's lying on her bed. Dazing off.

"Someone's here to see you," Olivia said as she sat on the edge of Harmony's mattress.

"I don't want to talk to anyone," Harmony said as she sat up.

"Well it's almost school time. You can't ignore everyone," Olivia explained to Harmony as she put her hand on her shoulder.

"I don't care. Get out!" She yelled. Olivia tried again.

"Harmony, I'm so sorry about what happened but you can't stay in bed all day today," Olivia explained to her.

"I don't care anymore!" She yelled. "I'm done. I want you all to leave!"

We both left with her door closed. Olivia grabbed her wallet and keys. She and I went to McDonald's. "I'm sorry about what had happened."

"It's okay." After we ate, she drove me back home. Now I feel like it's all my fault. Now she's pushing me away. Well now she's gonna get hurt...