Chapter 32

"Yeah actually I leave on the second." I shake my head and go upstairs. She follows as we go into her room.

"Since when we're you going to tell me?" She does an eye roll and crosses her arms against her chest.

"I was gonna tell you and Reed-" I cut her off immediately.

"Oh you we're going to tell me and Reed. And Reed. Really?!" I yell and she looks scared.

"Maybe I never should've came back anyway!" She yells back.

"Maybe you shouldn't of." I regret every word that slipped out of my mouth. Tears escaped from the corner of her eyes going down her cheeks.

"Fine. I'll book a ticket to the airport." She went into the bathroom making me feel bad. She came back out and got undressed in front of me. When she had her shirt and bra off I looked at her. She sighed and got dressed. I looked down the rest of the time having flashbacks from today. I think she thought​ about it too because I notice her look down at the sink for a while.

~ Flashback Starts ~

I kissed her neck as I continued my pace getting moans from her. As I go a little faster she moans my name making me groan. I flip us so she's on top of me. She grinds as she gives me small kisses. When we looked at each other I blushed making her smile shyly.

My hands went through Harmony's hair as she crashed her lips into mine. I felt her kiss my jawline all the way down to above my crotch than I felt her suck on something making me gasp. I felt her smile as she continued to suck on my skin by my crotch. Probably leaving a circle of Love Bites around my crotch area. I felt her kiss back up but stopped at my neck feeling her suck. I seen her pull away a little and continue sucking. I would squeeze her waist when she sucked harder.

She made me slid back in her making me gasp. She smiled. I traced her lips with my fingers and than pulled her face gently towards mine pressing our lips together.

"I love you." I said as I pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you." She smashed her lips against mine. I kept my hands on her waist as she deepened the kiss.

~ Flashback Ends ~

I noticed her walking out of her room. They hurt my head. All of a sudden I decided to slowly follow Harmony. I wanted to know what she was up to. She went into Reed who peed on a seed's room. I decided to listen and see through the crack.

"So is this date you and I are going on?" Harmony asked as Reed looked up at her and smiled. She sat next to him on his bed.

"Yeah?" Reed was so confused which was funny. All of a sudden I see Harmony get on his lap and take off his hat.

"Is it casual or fancy?" Reed was hesitant as she was putting her hands down his chest. Than back up slowly.

"I-It's casual." He stuttered as she did something. All of a sudden her vest was off. She wasn't wearing a bra. Reed's eyes widen as she looked at him. I saw them kiss and that's when I was done watching. I went upstairs and went into my room.

~
~
~

Reed's POV:

All the adults were gone. They wanted to go have adult time so they left me, and Harmony alone. I think Bryce left a long time ago to hangout​ with some friends. Harmony is tight though. I regret not stopping her. Why did I do this to myself?

Harmony changed into her clothes as I was. She took two of my shirts making me laugh. She looked at me, "So we're going to a movie tomorrow?" I nodded my head yes.

"Which one?" I smiled.

"Can't tell." She pouted making it so adorable. She bit her bottom lip to hide her smile. I shook my head side to side playfully. She groaned, "Fine." She kisses me softly and I kiss back. When we pull away she looks at me innocently, "Your not gonna regret it." She sang as she left my room. I sighed slowly and went into the kitchen.

Harmony's POV:

I got my PJs and lied them on my bed. I got two towels and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out. I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I get comfy under my comforter and slowly fall asleep.

____________________________________

If you think Harmony is a whore let's explain this okay. Girls who are Raped trying going back to their old life when they didn't have sex and get help. Or this is a true story. The girl will get with as many guys as she wanted giving them her flower. Which is hard. I know someone who has to live with it and it's really, really hard.

So stay safe everyone. But anyways I hope you enjoyed the story. If you did don't forget to Vote and Comment 😊❤✨