Chapter 6

~ A year and two months ago ~

Bryce and I were over at my house. He was spending the night tonight. I had to help him with his report were doing in English. I was already ahead for all my classes so I was able to tutor Bryce. My Mother didn't mind it though. She says​ it's good to help other people. My two other friends had already been bragging to me about there first kiss. Apparently they love there first kiss. I wanted mine to be Special and secret. In reality it just makes me feel low. I saw Bryce come in "Bryce." I spoke while giving him a hug. He did back.

"Hey wanna go upstairs?" He asked.

"Sure. Mommy will be upstairs!" I yelled to her and she replied with an okay. We go upstairs and he closed the door after him. As we were working I had that 'I'm upset' look. I'm assuming Bryce ended up noticing... Like he always did.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I shrug my shoulders than look down.

"What's wrong?" He asked again. I look at him, "I've never had my first kiss." He looks at me confused.

"You said it was gonna be with someone special," he told me. I shake my head and hesitate a bit, "I know but... I'm probably the only Eighth grader who hasn't even had her first kiss..." I sigh and keep working.

"What if... We kissed?" He asked me. I was weirded out by how he had said it. I sat on my bed, he sat next to me. "Well you and I have known each other for a few years now-"

"Wouldn't that be awkward?" I asked him. He licked his lips, "You can pull away whenever you want to." I look at his eyes and lips repeatingly. Than started to lean in a little. Than our lips touch.

Now I know what they meant​ by it's memberable and you won't forget it.

*The last day of school*

"Hey Mom," I spoke in the kitchen, "Mom?" I walk into her room seeing her eyes bloodshot and puffy.

"My Sister.... Becky, she's dead," she started sobbing. I start crying with her. As we were in an embrace.

No....