Chapter 2

When we were on the way home, Bryce and I went inside. My Mother had gone for work so I was ALONE with him. Olivia had to go back to College. Bryce sat next to me, "What happened to you?"

"What do you mean what happened to me?" I ask snappy than covered my wrists. I didn't want him knowing I cut myself or smoked. Yeah I smoke, so what? It's the only way I get away from my mess. He didn't say anything at first. "Why did you stop talking to me Freshman year?"

"Why did you become an asshole?" I ask him with a smirk on my face. "Look I don't want to hurt-" I cut him off.

"Bryce! You don't. Get it. You do this Everytime you talk to me than all of a sudden you start bullying me. I'm already being abused. But you can't act like my friend one day then the next day you bully me," I explained being pissed off.

He looks down at his hands, "I'm sorry I never-"

"Actions speak more than words, Bryce Hall," I said as he sat up, "Plus I don't understand why you try and make a good impression on my family."

"Your Mom's friend's with my Mom. Plus, I'm still the same person you met on the First Day of Middle school."

"Are you?" I ask. He shook his head, "Harmony, I'll do whatever it takes for you to forgive me."

"Stop bullying me," I commanded  immediately shaking my head. "I can't do that, Harmony."

"Well get out of my house. Apparently your Popularity is more important than your old best friend," I said. He grabbed my Vase than broke the glass. "I'm done with you." It scared me than he walked out slamming the door. I picked up the broken glass from the Vase my Father bought and ended up cleaning the whole house. When my Mother gets home she says, "Hey Honey. Did you go out with Olivia?"

I looked down at the ground. Than I look around, "Why did you make me go?"

"I knew Bryce was there. Why won't you give him a chance-"

"I'm going to bed," I say throwing the towel on the table starting upstairs. After I get in my room, I lock the door behind me then slide my back down the wall. Tears already burning my cheeks. I got that from my Dad. He broke it. I grabbed my Razor blade then

Slice, Slice, slice, slice, slice. I wince in pain for a while then go to my right side. Slice, Slice, slice, slice, slice...

I covered them up and smoked a cigarette. I sprayed Febrezze than looked at the time 8:43 pm. I get a towel then my PJs. I took a quick shower then got ready for bed. I set my alarm clock ready for tomorrow. Than I slowly drift to sleep.