Chapter 42

*three weeks later*

Today is the day, I mean the day Drew and his family meet up with Reed and I. We're about ready to land and Drew told us where he wanted to meet up. Which was awesome. Olivia was picking us up from the airport she told Bryce that he couldn't come to my house until 7:00.

~

We are off the plane and got our luggage. When we got there I realized they beat us to it. When we we're where they are.

"Hey, Drew."

"Hi, Mel." We both got into an embrace. For a while. He lifted me up and spun me around twice making me squeal.

"Drew, put me down." We laughed than he finally put me down.

"Gosh Mel, you look great." He smiled at me. He and I have a brother/sisterly kind of friendship.

"You look good too. You changed over six years." He smiled and sighed in a good way, "Yeah.. um... I miss you all."

"Oh yeah. Reed this is Drew. Drew this is my boyfriend Reed." They both shook hands as they exchanged nice to meet you.

"Don't worry, Reed. I won't steal your girl. She's like a sister to me." Reed looked like he didn't buy it.

"Mel, this is my daughter Cecilia and my fiancé Brooklyn." I shook hands with her and I lightly hugged CeCe. She and I both exchanged a nice to meet you.

"Mel, thank you so so much for doing this with me. I couldn't of done it without you."

"Bryce... Didn't tell you anything?" I ask for a moment confused.

"What did he not tell me?"

"Well, long story but Bryce and I got into this fight than he moved on because he thought uh..." I look at Reed and he was giving me a 'Are you kidding me' look. So I shook it off.

"Never mind um... I'll tell you when we can catch up and everything."

Drew smiled, "Alright. You two look Happy together."

I blushed at his comment as I wrapped my arms around Reed's waist and buried my head a little in his chest. Reed wrapped his arms around me a little tighter than usual.

"Alright. Wanna get going?" I nodded, "Yeah my sister should be here now." I got out of Reed's grasp and I grabbed my suitcase with my left hand. As Reed interwined our fingers together holding his luggage on his right side.

"Are you two really brother and sisterly like friends?" He whispered.

"Yeah. Be nice he has a small family on his own. It shouldn't be any problem." I whispered back. When we got to the front my sister and her boyfriend we're waiting for us. I already had my car.

"So I'm going to put all of y'all's suitcases in the Jeep and you all get into Harmony's car?" We nodded. We all got them in and closed the trunk or whatever it was. When We all got into my car we were all ready to go.

Bryce's POV:

I told Natalie my Mom wanted me to stay with her for the night. She totally understood. When I got to my house I took a quick shower and wore a nice button up shirt and some khakis to go with it. Than I waited until 7:00.

~
~
~

When I got to Elizabeth's house I knock on the door. Olivia opened it and told me to come in.

"Honestly I think it's a good idea." It sounded like Harmony.

"So now?"

"Now."