Chapter 7

I have today and tomorrow of school. Than I have the weekend, I'm happy. I'm scared to face Bryce. I'm scared he might bully me more do something he'll regret. But I kissed him.

I kissed him... The old Bryce... That I once knew... It feels like Eighth grade all over again...

At school I saw James at my locker. He whispered in my ear telling me if I don't do as told he'll do something bad to my Sister. I don't want that to happen. So I was gonna do what he had told me.

I met James outside of school. I put my things in my Mom's car. Than I went inside James' car. All of a sudden I get tied to a chair. James hits me in the face. "Do you know what girls like you get when there alone with a guy?" He asked looking at me. Than I saw a bed, oh no..

He told me to undress or something bad would happen to me. Sadly I did as told 'cause I was scared. I sit on the bed than he tied me to it. I tried to escape but when he noticed he would eat me out. James saw my scars than whipped them twice on each side. I started crying in pain. I wish this wasn't going to happen...

All of a sudden I feel him slide in me a way I didn't like. He would do so many things but I just lied there, I couldn't move I just froze. I felt like I was already dead, Already done with everything. I tried not to cry but if I did he would push harder. After he got to his high, a while afterwards he told me to get dressed and sit back on the chair. I did and he tied me back up. I heard someone yell, "Leave her alone!" It's Bryce. My vision was started to get blurring from him hitting me so bad.

"Or what?" James asked, "I knew this was the girl you fell in love with."

"Bryce, just go," I spoke. James puts his hand in my pants and fingers me. He does it so fast I oricasm. Bryce hit him really hard. He came towards me, "Let's go, Harmony." He untied me, than him and James fought. Bryce had won. Than Bryce got me, ran to his car and put me in. Than he drove off, I went to his house. It felt so weird being back here.

"Hey, Mom?" He asked her. "Yes honey?" She looked at him than he looked back at me. "You don't mind if a girl spends the night right?"

"And who may this girl be?" I come out of hiding from the corner. "Hi Marlene." Her face expression changed into relief, very quickly.

"She can spend the night here. Where's your Mother?" She asked.

I smile than look at her confused, "Probably at work. I haven't talked to her since last night."

"I'll go see what she's up to. Don't you kids do anything," she looked at me than closed the door. "My Mom's car is still at school." I tell him. I grab the keys, showing him. We get in his car, driving back to school.

"I'll go back to your place soon," I told him, he nodded.

"Let me know if anything happens," he said. He kissed my cheek than got into his car. I got into my Mom's than we left. I got to my house, noticing Marlene is there. When I go inside, I give Mom the keys, "Where have you been?"

"Places," I tell her snappy. I go upstairs to put my stuff in backpack. I grab some Pajamas, than change into the outfit I'll be wearing tomorrow. I get my assignment than I go downstairs. I already have my money and charger.

"Honey, Are you okay?" My Mom asked me. I shrug my shoulders, "I'm Fine. Why?"

"We're worried about you dear," Marlene told me I nodded my head.

"I'm okay."

Yeah, how can you be okay? You got raped and beat the shit out of by James. You don't know what to do anymore. Now your staying with Bryce. People still bully me at school now matter how hard I try. Things just change...

"You can always talk to us dear," Marlene spoke again and I nodded. "I'm gonna meet up with Bryce. He and I have this important project in English."

"Okay. I love you," My Mother said.

"I love you too." Than I ran all the way to Bryce's. I got there just in time. Bryce was in his room with his shirt off. I cover my eyes, "What?"

"Nothing," I spoke shaking my head.
He comes towards me, than pulls me close to him. "Harmony.." he gave me this look like he wanted to kiss me. We slowly leaned in than his lips​ were pressed to mine. Our lips moved in a Sync. My hands went to his hair, his hands went to my waist. It got heated when Bryce kissed my neck and put me on the bed. We kept kissing until I felt his hands go in my shirt. I wince a bit from the bruises I got from James. He stopped what he was doing than looked at my stomach. I didn't want to fight or urge to Not let him look at them. His eyes went wide when he lifted up my shirt a bit, "What did James do to you?"

"He told me that if I didn't do as he said, my sister... Something bad would happen to her... He... Pressured me into sex," I looked down I couldn't do it, I couldn't, "He tied me to the bed and forced me to enjoy. If I did he would spank me or something." I felt cold tears going down my warm soft cheeks. I looked down scared about his reaction and that he won't believe me.

"You have to report this, Harmony," Bryce spoke. I shook my head side to side, "Bryce, if you do... He's going to keep​ beating me. I can't let that happen."

"I care about you, Harmony. I don't want to hurt you anymore," He told me putting his hand on my cheek softly.

"Bryce, I was already broken. I never told you the truth about why I ignored you that whole summer. Than you and James broke me... Even more than I already was," I get up and run into the bathroom. I take some 'Anxiety Pills' than some alcohol. It's a Kinky cocktail. I swallowed two dry than drank the Kinky.

After a while I started to feel dizzy. The world was spinning. When I came out I noticed Marlene sitting at the table. "Hey Hun," she said.

"Hi," I spoke back.

"You know, you can always talk to me about anything," Marlene spoke I nodded my head. My head hurts so bad... When I make it up the stairs I see Bryce. "Hey," I said.

He got close to me, "Are you high or drunk?"

"Haha maybe I'm both," I told him. "Come on. Do you want me to help you?" He asked me.

I looked at him confused, "Like what?" I turned my head to the left. "Get dressed?" I nodded. I sat on the bed as he undressed me putting me in my Pajamas. He gets undressed in front of me.

Damn he's hot...

I get up walking towards him. He only has his basketball shorts on. No shirt. When he looks at me confused I just smash my lips into his. He puts his hands on my waist very quickly. My hands were in his hair. Our lips moved in Sync. Than I slowly pulled away.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked him. He looked around, "I'll charge your phone right here." He put my phone on the charger right there. Than I noticed him looking around, "You can sleep on my bed and I could lie on the floor." He got an air mattress, blew it up and lied it down. He covered it with a big blanket than put his new pillow and a blanket on top.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes. "I'm not gonna let you sleep on the floor." I nodded my head. Than we fell asleep on our beds.