Chapter 38

( A/N: This will be Harmony's point of view until Chapter 42. Something weird happens. )

I wake up with Reed's arm around me. I smile and kiss his lips. He wakes up and smiles. "Morning Gorgeous."

"Morning Handsome." He kisses me again then pulls away.

"I kinda hate how someone is next door to us." He whispers in ear making shivers go down my spine.

"Well, we could be quiet." I whisper back pulling him on top of me. "Your a tease I swear." I blush then he crashes his lips into mine. Somehow he makes our lips go in Sync. Than when he slowly pulls away it makes that sound. He rubs his thumbs on my lips then across my face. We lock eye contact. "I love you." I smile.

"I love you." He smiled than pressed his lips against mine. Making our lips go in Sync again. I put my hands in his hair then he trailed back down to my neck. He lightly sucked on it making a moan escape my lips. He tugs on my shirt so I sit up and he takes it off. He gently pushes me on the bed and kisses me. I kiss him hungrily. He licks across my bottom lip and I deny. He bites my bottom lip and my lips are slightly parted. His tongue explores my mouth than he pulls away. Making me pout. He takes off my shorts and under making me gasp but he kisses me making me shut up.

"Reed." I lightly moan as he kisses all the way down to where my clit is. He licks it keeps on doing it. I bite my lip trying to stay quiet until a moan escapes my lips. I feel him smile than he grabs my thigh and licks them until he got to my clit. When he sucked on it I melted. The more he kept sucking the more I would arch my back and squirm around. A moan escaped my lips and I grabbed the bedsheets.

"Reed." I moan than he continues but harder. Than he continues until I kept moving around. I moan a little loudly, "R-Reed." He stops and sucks on above my clit he goes up a bit and makes another Love Bite. He continues until he got to my sports bra. He came back up and kissed me. All of a sudden he got off of me.

"Now have fun with those." He winks at me and leaves the bedroom. I get up and change into something that hides my stomach. Once I'm finished with my outfit I put my hair into two braids. I come out and see Reed closing the door to the bathroom. I have the urge to go in there and do something but I don't. I just start making waffles with my waffle maker. I keep going until I have a stack filled on a plate. I start setting up the table for six. I put three plates down, three cups and three of each of the main sliverware. I put the food and syrup on the table. I pour orange juice in the glasses than put it in the fridge. No pulp at all. Reed comes out and smiles.

"You didn't have to make breakfast."

"I wanted to. Plus, my best friend is here for today and she leaves tomorrow. And I promise for our date tonight we will go see that movie." He walked towards me and pecked my lips.

"Okay."

"You don't get any till Ava wakes up." He groans, "But-"

"No buts about it. Everyone eats." I go into Ava's room she's still sound asleep. I jump on her bed and then she wakes up. "Why did you wake me up at 9:58 in the morning?"

"I know your on Minnesota time but wake up! Breakfast is being finished." She gets up putting on her shirt and shorts.

"I hate you sometimes."

"But you love me." I smile and drag her out after she brushed her hair. Reed is sitting at the table I sit next to him on one side Ava goes opposite.

They we're about ready to get the food, "Wait!" They stop and look at me. "We have to pray first."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Do we have to?" I laugh and shook my head side to side.

"No. Dig in." They both tool three waffles, I only took two they devoured there food. I held Reed's hand as we ate since I was left handed.

"So, Ava how did you sleep?"

"Good." I nodded, "That's good."

"What time we're you two up?" Ava asked as she took a bite out of her food slowly after. Reed and I look at each other. Than we continue eating our food.

"I can tell by the hickeys you two were up early." She quickly ate her food grabbing more. Reed let's go of my hand real quick and rests it on my thigh. He rubs the inside of my thigh slowly making me not eat breakfast.

"What hickeys?" I manage to choke out before something happened.

"Just the two on Reed's neck." I gasp when I felt him rubbing you know.

"Are you okay?" She asked. He licked his lips and put his hand back on his lap.

"Uh... Yeah." She nodded and continued eating. Reed kept Rubbing my inner thigh making me insanely go crazy. Once we finished our food. "I'm going to take a shower," Reed whispered in my ear as he twirled a piece of my hair around his finger. He kissed my lips than smiled. He left the room. Ava came towards the sink, "What's on the agenda for today?"

"I'm taking you sightseeing and then will have dinner. Sound good?" She nodded her head. She sat at the kitchen table. I heard my phone ringing. I pull it out of my pocket. It's Drew, I haven't talked to him since before Middle school.

"Hello?" I ask over the phone.

"Hey. So uh... I heard about what happened between you and you know who. I'm sorry about that but I need your help with something?"

"What is this something?"

"So this year well... This summer. My daughter Cecilia my girlfriend Brooke and I plan on coming to Maryland. I was wondering if you wanna also be the surprise?"

~
~
~

I agreed to help Drew. I also got another call saying that my manager wants me on The Ellen Show I totally agreed to that happening. It will happen in two weeks but Ava, Reed and I are hiking up to see Hollywood. When we all finished we took photos and went to dinner.

It was hard saying goodbye to my best friend.