Chapter 18

~ Three Weeks Later ~

I haven't been feeling good. I've been waking up these past couple days throwing up and crying. Today is September 22nd, 2016. This isn't like me. I decided to go back to school today. I noticed my baby belly.

Oh no...

I decided to wear a Extra Large Maroon sweater with a pink top, and a zip up Victoria Secret Sports bra. Than some Calvin Klein garments and some Black Sweats. Some black vans and white socks also. I grabbed my bag going down the steps. I look around to see Jeremy, Satriana and My Mother at the table.

"Hey Hun, you going to school today?" She asked me as my back was facing her.

"Uh.. yeah," I turn on my heels and walked towards them, "I'm going to school today, Mom. A-A-And don't worry, I'll be fine. I promise." I grab a banana heading out the door. Ava's giving me a ride. I get into her car closing it after me. As we're driving I decided to say something.

"Hey, could you drive me to the drug store or something?" I asked.

"Sure," she drove to a drug store than parked in place. She waited for me, I started running inside. I grab a Pregnancy test than some coffee. I paid for it at the desk, hurried into the bathroom than left. I ran back into Ava's car with it waiting.

"Is that a Pregnancy test?" She asked. I nodded my head yes. We waited for a few more minutes. Once my fifteen minutes was up I looked at it. There it was, a little pink plus sign I never wanted to see.

"Shit your Pregnant," Ava told me. "I'm going to secretly schedule a doctor's appointment than get an abortion."

"James surprisingly​ had a condom on when he forced me into it but..."

"The recent person you did it with is the .... Father," she looked at me than we both looked at the test. I threw it in a Trash in her car. I started drinking my coffee.

"Did you hear Bryce Hall had sex with Sarah Andi?" I sighed. "I'll take that as a yes." Than she stayed quiet. Which was odd usually Ava Jenson always asks me what's on my mind or what's on her mind.

As we were sitting there I finally realized that Justin and I have done it. He might've forgotten protection crap he didn't use anything​. We went to school doing our normal thing.

-
-
-

So to tell you what happened between Bryce and I, also Ethan and I, also Justin and I. So let's explain the Bryce situation. Bryce and Sarah are still dating yes, he's gotten better from when he was beaten out of. Bryce and Sarah is the Head couple of all couples. Bryce doesn't sit by me at lunch anymore. It made my blood boil for some odd reason.

So Ethan and I have been on a couple of dates. I think I might be fallen for him. I mean yeah, he's hot, smart, weird. He likes me for me. He told me that he has feelings for me. Ethan and I still haven't kissed yet. So that's the juice.

Justin and I act like nothing happened. We're both just normal best friends. He's dating Raegan Beast now. I have to tell him my 'surprise' but I'm sending him a letter about it as I'm getting my abortion. Great...

I'm really worried about Bryce. I know he doesn't like Sarah. I mean he always ditches her when it comes to plans, he always stays in his room. He doesn't talk to a lot of people, Not even the girls who drool all over him. That's not like Bryce Hall. The Bryce I once knew would always make conversation even if it was with a nerd or a sports jock. This was never like him at all.

I was lying on my bed, I had finished my homework my tutor even checked to make sure it was right. So now I'm sitting on my bed scrolling through my Instagram and Twitter feed. I noticed the increase of followers on my social media. I've become Famous on Musically. Which was amazing. I finally set my phone down after all of today and I set my phone's on their chargers.