Chapter 24

~ December 16th, 2016 ~

I'm surprising my Family by coming home for Christmas. Elizabeth was upset but she completely understood. Sadly I would have to go back five days after Christmas. At least I'm coming back home. Ethan and I have been dating for almost five months now. He's a good boyfriend.

Bryce told me he broke up with Sarah, she wasn't heartbroken. She ended up figuring out that Bryce is in Love with me.

Justin and I are all on good terms now. He's upset about what I did but he fell in love with Raegan Beast. Justin came to Maryland to surprise Raegan and he came to my house. I missed him so much.

Anywayys, Now I'm at the Maryland airport. I got my luggage than got into my car driving back home. When I parked into the garage I noticed Bryce's car, Marlene's and Olivia's. I turned off the ignition. I got my suitcase and Carry-On out of my car. I locked it once than went inside. I noticed Bryce for some odd reason my stomach turned into butterflies and it felt like my stomach was doing back flips over and over again. He noticed me and smiled. Olivia, Marlene and my Mother hugged me tightly welcoming me back home.

I slowly walked towards Bryce. When we were only three steps away. He smiled, "Hey Beautiful." He embraced me. "Hey Bryce." We both stood there in a long embrace too. I gushed from what he had just said.

Hey Beautiful, replayed in my head over and over again. He rubbed my back up and down as we embraced.

"Has it been that long?" My mother had asked us. We kept our embrace still until he pulled away a little.

"Yeah." Than he pulled me to his chest again. I missed his scent, ugh him.

-
-
-

We all ate dinner than Bryce and I went upstairs into my room. I've missed him so so much. "How have you been?" He asked me. I smiled than looked into my bedroom.

"I'm great actually. I missed you and my family," he nodded to tell me I was listening, "What about you?"

"Good. I've been missing​ the girl I love. Watching her favourite movies, eating her favorite candies and foods. Having flashbacks you know?" He looked up at me. I nodded listening, "Just getting use to it."

"Whose the girl you love?" I questioned walking closer to him. He sighed, shaking his head side to side than looked down. "You already know the answer to that question." I bit my bottom lip from smiling, looking down to hide it.

"So uh.. How's Ethan?" I looked up at him surprised to hear his name pop up in a conversation.

"He's good actually... How's Sarah doing?" He looked at my desk and sighed.

"It's complicated, Mel," My old nickname... I'm even surprised he remembers it at all. Anyways, what does he mean by it's Complicated?

"What's​ Complicated, Bryce?" I sat next to him. He sighed then inhaled slowly he looked at the pictures of Sarah and I back in Elementary and Middle school.

"Harmony, you can't freak out or not believe it. Okay?" I nodded my head up and down. He got up and closed the locker locking it. He looked at me, "Sarah's dead, Mel."

She's Dead?! What? When? How?

"How?" I shake my head not believing it. This is not real, my ex best friend died. What have I done?

"She died in a car accident. James is in prison for killing Sarah. He was drunk the night of the accident.... She sent you two letters." Tears were going down my cheeks slowly. Sarah Andi is dead? I'm in shock I still don't believe it. I look at my desk. Yep, two letters from my ex best friend Sarah.
I sat down on my bed next to Bryce. He pulled me to his chest for an embrace. This isn't real. Bryce kissed my cheek rubbing my arm up and down again. He got up and left. Once he closed the door behind him, hearing him walking downstairs I open my letter.

Harmony,

I know your in Los Angeles doing whatever you do. I know Bryce has fallen for you, hardcore but... Was there a reason why you decided to stop talking to me in Eighth grade and during high school? Did I do something wrong to you?

I really just wanted to know also, thank you for being a good friend. I'm sorry I didn't stand up that day Bryce bullied you. I just didn't want to watch 'cause it was painful. So yeah... Anyways let me know. Xoxo

Yours Truly,

Sarah Andi ❤

She basically just wondered why I dropped her as my best friend. Also, if she did something to upset me more then anything else. I'll answer them at her grave. I still can't believe I missed her funeral and everything. I shook my head and cried.

-

I ended up going into the bathroom with a pair of navy blue jeans with a black and red flannel and a pair of Black supras. I let my hair be curly and down. I brushed through it and put it in two braids. I went took off my makeup and went downstairs.

"How are you?" Marlene had asked me. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. I just hope everything will be okay...

____________________________________

Sarah is now dead. What do you think will happen to Ethan? Don't forget to Vote and Comment your opinion 😊❤✨