Chapter 50

[ Sexual Content will be in this Chapter. Don't like it, don't read this Chapter. Thanks! Xoxo ]

Bryce's POV:

I'm so glad to have Harmony​ back here. Sadly she's only here for two more weeks. She walks in making me smile. She closes the door then I push her against the door lightly kissing her. She kisses back. We both go into the bedroom already ripping our clothes off. The only thing keeping us apart is our Underwear and her bra. So when we we're back in the sheets I put my hand in her Underwear fingering her with three fingers. She moaned and moaned. When she got louder I would kiss her so she wouldn't as loud.

"Bryce!" I heard her moan. I go faster and faster hearing her moan each time. I stopped and her breathing was heavy. I put on a condom then got on top of her.

"Ready?" She nodded urgently. I slid in her she gasped. I went slow so we took our time. At some point when we we're making Love I took off the sheets exposing our skin I grab her ass then slide deeper in her making her moan. I covered us back up grinding and kissing her. I trailed down her neck kissing and lightly sucking. When I stopped grinding.

We switched positions but we still sat up. Harmony on my lap exposing her to me. She pressed her lips to mine then she trailed her lips down to my neck finding my weak spot. I moan softly then she starts sucking. My hands messing up her hair as she sucks on my skin. She starts sucking harder then I squeeze her waist. I keep lightly squeezing her waist as she keeps sucking. I moaned when she got a point squeezing her waist. She licks it then looks at me. I move a piece of hair behind her ear. I caress her cheek.

"I love you, Harmony Beth." She smiled then let her hands slide down my chest going slower once she got to my abs.

"Bryce Hall, I love you." I grinned then smashed my lips into hers. After our little make out session we decided to just lie together. I rest my head on her chest as she plays with my hair. I love it when she does that.

I looked at the time to see it being 1:10 p.m. I mentally groan then sigh.
"Remember how I said I would pick you up at seven?"

"Mhm." She seemed tired and relax which is adorable coming from her.

"It's 1:12, do you want to go home?" I looked at her and she smiled, "If you want me to."

"You don't have to go. I just wanna give you time to get ready."

"Can you give me an hour​ to sleep?" I nodded. "Of course, Babe. Anything." She ended up falling asleep. I gave it ten minutes then got up. I took a quick shower then got dressed. I already bought my tux