Chapter 34

Bryce's POV:

I'm inviting Natiaile over to meet my Mom and her best friend. She's also a big fan of Harmony. Harmony hid in her room with Reed. I was upset but I'm getting used to it. I really like Natiaile. I hear a knock on the door so I answer it. I open it to see my girl- I mean friend. She smiled, "Hey, you." We both hug. "Hey Nat." I kissed her cheek. Than I heard steps going upstairs. We go into kitchen.

~

Harmony's POV:

I wanted to talk to Bryce but it all happened in slow motion slowly going down the stairs. Then slow motion my smile faded when I saw him kiss her cheek. She was smiling with her eyes closed.

He really did give up, I thought. I went back upstairs and didn't look back. I went into my room and Reed stood up. I spoke, "I would love. To be your girlfriend." We sighed.

"You sure?" He walked towards me.

"I'm positive." He pulled me in for an embrace I gave into. I had my suitcase packed. My room was going to be unlocked. I'm leaving a letter on my desk for him. Bryce was in the kitchen so Reed and I snuck away from him and left. I got in the backseat with Reed. He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

~
~
~

Olivia's POV:

It hurt me knowing she's leaving. Today is the 28th too. Marlene and our Mom knew. We said goodbye yesterday. Reed was going with her. Our goal was to let Bryce figure out on his own.

Now we're at the airport. I knew my sister wasn't coming back anytime soon. So when it came to saying goodbye it was today.

"I'll miss you all." Reed said hugging me.

"Take care of her." He pulled away afterwards. He looked at me, "I will."

My sister said the same words I did when she hugged Cameron. Now it was just her and I.

"I never should've stayed too long..." She paused. "I knew this would happen anyway... I came back for him and you all but someone told me to leave. So I am. I'll be back eventually. I promise." I was crying as I was hugging her. We pulled away after we heard she can get on her plane.

"Goodbye." Was all she said when her and Reed left. We watched her plane leave. We both got back home, noticed Bryce and Natiaile we're on the couch. Watching a movie. Cam and I went upstairs in my sister's room. Marlene and Mom we're in there.

"She's gone now?" I nodded my head yes. Cam hugged my Mom for comfort. Than Marlene after. When he came towards me he asked, "You okay?" I nodded.

"She left Bryce a letter. When he is ready. Let's just make an Excuse." They nodded and left. Cam kissed my lips and then told me he was gonna chill in my room. When I closed her door I went into my room. I saw Bryce going into his room. I followed.

"Hi Olivia," he said going into his closet.

"Um... I dropped off Melody at her friend Ava's house."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"What am I supposed to say?"

"I don't know ...."

"Thanks for telling me where my best friend is."

"So you think this is what it is you just go pay with it and you give up on her?! That's sick." I cross my arms over my chest.

"I've Loved her since 7th grade and she didn't Love me back!"

"She did love you. She probably said to you but you denied it 'cause you didn't believe it."

"She and I never dated."

"The Reason why she came back was for all of us and you ruined it... That's fucked up." I left.

____________________________________

Bryce ruined it all... Ouch. What do you think will happen now? Don't Forget to Vote and Comment your opinion 😊❤✨