Chapter 14

{ A/N: So uh... Before we start this Chapter I want to let you know please don't be an invisible reader. I love it when you all comment to see or hear more. I love to leave cliffhangers for you guys/gals to ask what's going to happen next. Also thank you so much for getting me to almost 1k reads. It really means the world. But yeah here's the story. I hope you enjoy. }

I wake up the next morning with Justin up. "Morning," I spoke as I sat up in bed.

"Morning. Ready to go to the airport?" He questioned me as he put his hand on my back softly rubbing it up and down.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's 4:15 our flight leaves in an hour," he kept Rubbing my back softly.

I spoke, "Didn't I fall asleep in your car?"

"Yeah but, I carried you up as Olivia was setting up your bed. She also said to let you sleep until you woke up." I smiled at him, he put his hands on my cheeks lightly than leaned in. Pressing his lips with mine, his lips are soft and amazing. I put my hands on his wrist. Our lips Moving in a Sync. I decided to tease him so I bit his bottom lip softly. He smiled than smashed his lips into mine again. He got on top of me not breaking the kiss. I heard the door opening than Justin got off me, I sat up.

"Your awake?" Olivia questioned looking at us. She probably thinks something's going on. I don't blame her either.

I told her, "I woke up with a headache." She shook her head.

"Harmony, can you please tell me what's going on?"

"W-What do you mean?" I ask her glancing at Justin.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine," I told her, glancing at Justin again. She sighed than sat next to me, "Can you tell me what happened back in Maryland?"

I shook my head side to side, "I can't."

Justin definitely had his attention on me now. This isn't good. "Why not?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because I'm scared they might hurt you!" I yelled. Olivia had a look of worry and sadness.

"Who might hurt me or us?" She asked again. All the bad flashbacks​ started running through my head. I closed my eyes and kept shaking my head. I didn't know what was happening or what was going on, I just knew that my body was hurting more. My wrists were hurting. Bryce was using me, now he's dating Sarah.

"Harmony?" I felt someone say again. "Harmony, come here." I look up and it's Justin. I stand up crying than he pulls me to his chest. I just broke down crying. I started sobbing than he just kept us in our Embrace. After a while, Justin and I cuddled than I slowly drifted to sleep.

-
-
-

Justin's POV:

As Olivia and I were loading up our luggage in the rental car she ended up saying something, "What Happened to Harmony?"

"She's gone through a lot... I just wish I was there for her."

"What do you mean a lot?" She questioned me.

"You didn't know?" She shook her head side to side. "I think Bryce is the one who needs to explain it to you."

"Why?" She asked confused.

"He's part of what's going on right now. Two years ago, she seemed in desperate need of a friend. So I came into her life but..." I paused, "I was never part of what was going on, Olivia."

"Bryce, is part of it?" She asked me. I nodded my head, yes.

"Well, we're finished packing up," I told her and she nodded.

Harmony's POV:

I woke up alone. I feel bad about having a break down like that. I don't know how to explain it though. I've been raped, Sexual harrassed, abused and worse. I got up grabbed my phone and a hotel key than left to find a gas station. I buy a pack of cigarettes using my fake ID than left. I smoke three cigarettes than threw them away.

I put two pieces of mint gum in my mouth and some perfume on me. I went back into the hotel room and noticed Justin. Justin came towards me, "We never got that kiss."

"I know," I put my hands on his upper back. His hands were on my cheeks. Than he placed his lips into mine. He made our lips in Sync. I eventually felt his hands go to my waist. My hands went in his hair. "I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's okay. You were upset," He spoke softly than he embraced me, I embraced back. "We have to go." I nodded grabbed my purse looking for my Carry-on.

"Olivia and I put everything in the car," He told me. I nodded my head to tell him I'm listening. I wanted to ask him something but I feel like it's a really good idea to wait until we get to Los Angeles. I don't wanna rush it too much. As we're walking down the hall to the elevator we see the car were leaving in. It looks really cool. Justin and I get into the backseat as Olivia drives. All of a sudden I feel Justin put his arm around me, lightly pulling me closer to him. I smile and rest my head against​ his chest. Than enjoyed the car ride.

____________________________________

What do you think is going to happen in Los Angeles? Is it going to be Love at First Sight like for example y'all's favorite book Why Bully Me or will something dramatic happen between Bryce and Harmony? Don't forget to always Vote and Comment your opinion 😊❤✨