Chapter 11

~ Three years ago ~

I was Nervous to go to a boys house for the first time. When my Mom, Dad and I knocked on the door. He answered but his emotions just showed me he was scared. "Mom, there here." She opened the door all way to let us in. She spoke, "I'm Marlene, and you are?"

"I'm Elizabeth and this is David," My Mom spoke. They shook hands. They exchanged nice to meet you and everything than Marlene spoke, "Harmony, it's nice to have you here. Bryce never shuts up about you."

"Mom!" Bryce spoke embarrassed. I softly sigh smiling at Bryce.

"You going to be okay here?" My Mom asked me.

"I'd be happy to take her home for you two," Marlene spoke as she was getting some cookies and milk.

"That would be great. What time is she coming home?" She asked Marlene with a curious face.

"Probably right after dinner. So maybe seven or eight," Marlene told them as she was drying a dish.

"Okay that sounds good. Love you Harmony," My Mom and Dad spoke.

"Love you too," I said. Than they left. I overheard Bryce and Marlene talking. "Mom, why can't I have the door open?"

"If this is an actual hangout or play date I'll trust you both. Okay?" Marlene asked.

He groaned in annoyance, "Fine." When he came around the corner he noticed me. "Harmony, what do you want to do first?"

"Do you have video games?" I asked him, he smiled. "Yeah I do. There upstairs." Awe his smile is so adorable. I might be falling for him. We both went upstairs and he asked, "What do you like to Play?" As he was loading the Xbox.

"Minecraft or Call of Duty. Or any racing games if you give me directions on how to play," he smiled. Than put a game in.

"I know what game you'd love to play," He turned off the Xbox and turned on the Wii. He gave me first player, he was second. He loaded up, 'Mario and Sonic at the 2012 Olympic Games' I started laughing.

"Really?" I was busting out laughing and he chuckled with me. "Yeah I have this game." We played the games and we laughed. It was probably the most greatest fun I've had.

-
-
-

When I get to my front door step Bryce spoke, "I had so much fun today." I smile than look at him, "I had fun too." He smiled.

I looked at the moon than I noticed Bryce looking at me, "You're Really Gorgeous, Harmony." I blush.

"I'm not, but thank you. It means a lot to me," I told him. He smiled than slowly started walking back to his parents car.

"Wait!" I yell as I'm running towards him. He turns around and I give him a really big hug. He hugs back. Than I pulled away slowly, "I'll see you at school tomorrow." He smiled and nodded. "Okay." Than we both went our separate ways.