Chapter 16

{ Back at home }

Bryce's POV:

Harmony comes back tomorrow. That gives me my chance to talk to her again. My Mom and her Mom are supposed to hangout. I told Sarah I'm sick so I can't go anywhere. I feel bad about lying to her but since we've had sex I haven't been really happy. I mean we've been dating for only a week. I also still need to get James' money or he'll do something to me and/or Harmony.

I'm worried really. I found a picture of Harmony and Justin together holding hands. There together? Since, when did this come to be? I started slowly crying myself to sleep.

-
-
-

Harmony's POV:

It's 7:12 pm and I'm finally back at the hotel. We packed up cause checkouts are tomorrow. I'm upset that I have to go home. I got a new phone number and another phone. iPhone 7 I got a new phone number on here​.

{ Bing }

~ Elizabeth: Dinner at Denny's my treat. ~

~ Okay sounds awesome. ~

"Um.. I have to go to Denny's," I told Olivia. She nodded. I grabbed my purse and car keys. I had got my nails done today for this new TV show I'm guest staring. Anyways I got there and saw Elizabeth in the booth.

"So Hun, we have to explain your schedule for school," she said as we look at the menu.

"How does a school schedule work?" I ask really confused. We both got our drinks.

"So I'm going to say this now. Monday through Thursday is like your vacation unless something happened here in Los Angeles or we booked you at a wrong time. You would have to come back here. Otherwise most of the time you would come here Friday Night sleep for a few hours than get to working. You leave Saturday or Sunday Night. We will have a tutor help you with your homework every night. Does that sound good?"

Our waiter came back and we ordered our food. Than we kept talking, "That sounds exhausting."

"It is at first but you'll get use to it. I promise you that it'll be alright. Uh.. I have someone I want you to meet... Ethan," I explained as she was waving someone over.

"Ethan, Harmony. Harmony, Ethan-"

"We both met already," Ethan spoke.

"Yeah at a Grocery Store..." I mumbled taking a drink of my soda.

"Hey Elizabeth can Harmony and I talk for a minute?" He asked. I swallowed hard scared out of my mind on what and why Ethan wanted to talk to me. And what about.

"Sure," Elizabeth spoke smiling at me. I got up and we both went on the other side of the restaurant where we both can talk without someone listening to us.

"Do you like me?" Ethan asked giving me a look.

"No," I lie. I don't know my feelings for him. I barely know him. I know his name is Ethan Dolan, I know it sounds bad but I looked him up.

"Don't lie to me, Harmony," He told me shaking his head side to side.

I asked, "How would you know I'm lying?" He started to touch my arm, I notice I started getting goospbumps. He lightly touched my chest than rested his hand on my cheek.

"You get nervous by my touch," He leans towards my neck he stops himself and I nod eagerly. I give him more access to my neck. Than he kisses it until he finds my weak spot than he lightly sucks on it. A soft moan escapes from my lips. I feel him smirk than he continues. Than he slowly pulls away, "I'll see you tomorrow, Harmony." He bites his bottom lip and winks than walks back into Denny's. I come back in and sit across from Elizabeth. So did Ethan. We get our food than we started to eat.

"So You two are going to be modeling for Calvin Klein garments and sports stuff. Cameron Dallas does it too but Ethan your going to be the first. Harmony your going to model with Cameron. You have to be here Monday morning around nine. Okay?" Elizabeth Explained. We nodded. Ethan put his hand on my thigh Rubbing it. I tried so hard not to do anything but he ended up going to my waist to my back. I stopped eating.

"I'm not hungry anymore," I tell them standing up.

"Thanks for the uh... Meeting Elizabeth. I'm going to rest at the hotel now," I was about to leave.

"Wait!"

"Remember back at the building at nine for modeling. Okay?" I nodded. I went in my car than drove somewhere. Than I started crying. I'm more hurt for the fact my Dad is in Prison, Bryce is just using me and everything he totally said was a lie, James has done so many things to me I can't even tell someone, I slept with my own best friend. Ethan is hitting on me. I have no right to be in Los Angeles right now. I can't talk to my Mom cause Jeremy and that bitch of an ass daughter is there.
I can't do it anymore. I look at my wrists. They're healing. I sat in my car looking at the city. Than I feel someone else's presence comes in.

"Jesus!" I yell. It's Ethan Dolan.

"Ethan don't scare me.... That's not the point, what are you doing here?!" I cover up my wrists. I shake my head side to side panicking.

"I'm sorry, you didn't look okay," Ethan spoke.

I start to get angry, "How many times do I have to tell everyone!? I'm. Fine." I pull my hair.

"You're not fine, Harmony. You don't seen or act it," Ethan exclaimed.

I look at him still crying, "I'm a slut, Ethan. I'm a Depressed Mess whose a slut, a total whore."

"Don't say that-"

"It's true! I got raped a couple weeks ago. Than I almost had sex with someone who I've known since I moved in Maryland and he was just using. I had sex with one of my best friends. I'm a SLUT...." It got silent for a minute. I just looked forward, "I always will be."

Ethan looks at me and puts his fingers under my chin so I'm looking at him, "Harmony, someone is gonna Love you for you. Who knows maybe someone who truly loves you is right in front of your door step."

I look down again but he gently lifts my chin back up, "Your perfect in every form. So what if you have Flaws? That makes you, you. You're beautiful... And I'm not just saying that cause I'm a sixteen year old boy trying to get into your pants. I'm trying to be the good guy here."

I blush but I still don't believe it. "Let's get to know each other tomorrow-"

"I can't. My best friend is here, I promise I would hangout with him," I explained. He nodded.

"Okay. I want a hug once I get out of this car though," I chuckle softly so does he. He gets out, so do I and We embrace. We stay like that for a few minutes until I pull away and look at him, "Thanks for helping me." He nodded. I felt like we almost had a moment. We started leaning in but I let him kiss my cheek.

"See you around," Ethan spoke. I nodded. Than he drove away. I drove back to the hotel.

-
-

I turn off the ignition. Grabbed my purse and got my hotel key. I went to my floor than got in to my hotel room. Seeing something I never wanted to see. 

____________________________________

What do you think is going to happen next? Is it going to go downhill? Or will Something dramatic happen? Don't forget to Vote and Comment your opinion 😊❤✨