Chapter 52

I woke up washed off my makeup changing into something else. I left a note for Bryce on the table. I grabbed my purse and heels. I had Olivia come give me a ride. When she was here I ran in hurrying up. I snuck into my old bedroom. Olivia told my Mother I came home around midnight. I ended up changing then getting in the shower. I glanced at my ring before I got in. Scared I might loose it.

"What's that?" She asked grabbing my left hand. Looking at the gorgeous ring Bryce had just propose to me with.

"It's the ring Bryce proposed to me with, Liv." She gasped then squealed then laughed embracing me.

"MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!" I rolled my eyes as she did her little thing. Then, "Bryce and I are going to be siblings. Oh lordy, am I gonna be the maid of honor."

~ Bryce: At the mall meet me at five Sweetheart 😍💗 ~

"Bryce wants me to meet him at five in the mall." I tell her reading what I had just gotten from him.

"Tell him okay but may run a little late." I nodded and did as told.

~ Okay. I may run a little late. Is that alright? ~

Bryce is Typing...

"Bryce is typing." She nodded.

~ Bryce: Okay just don't forget about your fiancée ~

~ Okay love. ~

I put my phone in my front pocket of my jeans. "He's fine with it." She nodded then we talked about her and the life being a Dallas.

"Mom says it's okay. I mean she's glad I'm not a teen Mom or anything it's just nice to know she can help me out. But she gets on my nerves sometimes." I nodded as she explained it.

"Where's Cameron?" I ask wondering what he's up to.

"He's in the living room." I nodded mouthing the words okay.

"I'm gonna head to the restroom." She nodded then lied down. I walked towards the living room to finding Cam Watching TV.

"Want anything to drink?" Cam asked as he got up grabbing two sodas.

"Thanks." He nodded. He sat on a stool behind the kitchen island. I did on the other side. The low volume on the TV with the silence. He waited for me to say something It stayed silent for a little while until;

"Is my Lovely Wife asleep?" I held my pointer finger up and left real quick. I noticed she was back asleep. I closed the door and came back.

"I think she is." Cam nodded then took a long drink of soda. It becomes silent again until I decided to speak.

"You would never hurt my Sister would you?" I looked at him innocently and upset.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked not hesitating with a look of confusion and awe in his face.

"You would never cheat on her, Physically or mental damage her-" he chuckled softly then shook his head side to side.

"We've been together since we we're 20 years old. Also, she's my wife I would never hurt her."

"Now she's twenty-six."

"Turning twenty-seven yes..." He frustrated and then sighed softly, "Look, I know your being the protective little sister of hers but Remember what's happened in the past?"

"Are you talking about my past?" He smiled then looked down.

"I will never let someone hurt you or your sister ever. Your my new family. Don't worry."