Chapter 20

~ October 6th, 2016 ~

Justin's POV:

I decided to check the mail I went to my P.O. Box and also my actual address which was weird. I got a letter from Harmony. I smiled and opened it. It said;

Justin,

You actually might hate me for this but I'm pregnant with your child. I know that sounds crazy but it's not James' he wore protection surprisingly. On the other hand those nights we both cherished you forgot and got me knocked up.

But since your with Raegan Beast, I decided to get an abortion. That's right, the day you get this letter I was either getting my abortion or already had it. You probably hate me but I'm not ready to raise a child. Everytime I tried calling or FaceTime you, you either ignored or Raegan was there.

I know this sounds bad of me. I know your probably hurt I just agreed to keep it between us. So I'll talk to you later.

Sincerely,

Harmony Lily Beth 💙.

I ran into my room and tried FaceTiming Harmony. It was the second time until she finally answered.

"Hey Justin."
"How could you not tell me!"
"You got my letter?"
"I read it."
"Justin, it's hard to explain."
"You should've told me."
"Why? So you can lecture me to keep this child? No. I don't! I didn't want this to happen."

"I wasn't expecting it to happen."
"Justin, I'm sorry. It's my body."
"We could've​ talked about this."
"There was nothing to talk about."

I heard her sigh but I kept calm.

"Harmony, I-"

She hung up. I'm assuming she already had the abortion. I'm​ dating and Raegan and I lost a child to a girl I had sex with a while back. I love Raegan but Harmony is my best friend. Now I don't know what to do anymore. Now I'm Gay. This is fantastic.

-
-
-

Harmony's POV:

I felt bad to be honest. It didn't seem like Justin to do that. I didn't want a child. But anyways.... Bryce was looking for me. I was in a place private, waiting for him.

Bryce's POV:

I found Harmony, gosh she looked so Gorgeous. She was half in half. Half in the dark the other half in the light. One eye was crystal brown that was in the darkness. In the light it looked bright green. This moment you can never catch on a film or Camera. You could only see it in person which is what I loved about her.

Stop, your with Sarah, I thought.
You don't like, Like her.

Harmony noticed me seeping a smile on her Gorgeous face. I had to mention it. I was worried about her, gosh I even cared about her which drove me insane to the max.

"Hey you." She smiled which I haven't seen in so long. I missed this. I missed her, too much.

"Hi Hun," I managed to let out. I sighed quickly. "I heard your going to Los Angeles and back."

"Everyone's talking about it." She wasn't​ the Emo or Gothic her anymore. She wore light-washed jeans with a Dark purple hoodie from the boy section wearing a pair of black Adidas thick junk shoes. Her hair was curled but purple.

"Well you were on an Ad for Neutrogena. That doesn't happen," I looked at her than turned my head a little. Adorable.

I loved how patient Harmony was. Our nickname for her matched nothing like her name. It was Mel. As in Melody. Once upon a time Harmony used to have a friend from Jenny, Melody, Brooklyn, Diamond, James, Sarah.

Yeah believe or not Sarah and Harmony were Once friend's in Middle school. Sarah changed and said she wanted to be different so Harmony dropped her.

"I heard you got Pregnant, it was Justin's." Her eyes went wide. I never seen them like that. Her upset, worried, scared, or hopeless was foreign to me. I didnt like that at all, feeling something as a stranger more likely.

"Who told you?" She asked.

"You had a baby bump. I could tell-"

"What did you want to talk about Bryce?" She crossed her arms over her chest. I took in a deep breath than exhaled slowly.

"Are you dating Ethan Dolan?" She looked down than sighed slowly making eye contact with me. Gosh her eyes are beautiful. "Look, I..."

She looked at me and turned her head a little funny. "I miss you, I miss Us. We're meant to be together."

Her eyes got wide and bloodshot. She scoffed, "Bryce, Where we're you when I actually needed you the most? Oh wait beating the crap out of me-"

"That was the past, Harmony." I shook my head side to side hestaiting the next words that may or may not escape my mouth. "I tried."

"You tried. You eventually gave up on me-" I cut her off as immediate as I would.

"At least I don't push people away." The words slipped. She shook her head walking off. I growled to myself than sighed. "Damnit." She walked away.