Chapter 41

The kisses, the moaning, the touch. The sound the moment. Everything Bryce and I had was confusing. I didn't understand what was happening. All of a sudden I'm lied on a bed as Bryce slowly slides in and out of me. As a moan escaped from my lips he kissed me. Ugh, I would love to have that feeling again.

We we're now on the bed. I was sitting on top of him naked. So was he. He rubbed his thumb gently across my lips. We both locked eye contact than he gently pulled me closer with his hand on the small on my back and our lips touch. My hands are on his cheeks moving our lips in Sync. As his hands on my hips moving them slowly as I deepen the kiss. All of a sudden,

He lied down as we kissed. He slide in me making me gasp. He smiled than kissed my neck. Our lips brushed against each other than I crashed them together. I grinded a little. I felt him pull off the bedsheets and grab my ass making us both moan. He put the covers back on top of us than we switched positions.

~
~
~

"Harmony, Harmony!"

I turn towards him, "I don't wanna talk to you." I kept walking.

"I'm sorry for what I said."

"Actions speak louder than words, Bryce." He got in front of me.

"Look, Harmony, I'm sorry for what I did. Why would you listen to me?" He looked worried with a mixture of confusion and sadness written in the glim in his eyes.

"Because I care about you. I even love you." I whispered softly.

"You listened to me. Don't do that ever again." We hugged. "I won't leave you." That replayed over and over again.

"Harmony! Harmony. Harmony honey." I didn't know I was crying until now. He put his hand on my cheek wiping tears away.

"Why are you crying?" Reed asks as he gazes into my eyes than slowly trailed to my lips repeatingly.

"Bad dream. I'm sorry." He gently pushed his lips into mine. Than slowly pulled away. He and I cuddle up together slowly drifting back to sleep.

~
~

Bryce's POV:

I woke up naked next to Natalie. I got up slowly and went into the bathroom. I took off the condom throwing it in the trash. I got a new set of clothes on and the clothes I was wearing yesterday​ I put back in my carry-on. When I come back out of the closet I notice my girlfriend already dressed. She smiled at me. I walked towards her, "Morning Beautiful." She stood up and we embraced. When we slowly pulled away from our embrace. I placed my lips against hers. She smiled between the kiss and kissed me again before pulling away.

"How are you this morning?" She put her hands in the back of her jean pockets. I smiled looking down then back at her.

"I'm good. How was waking up without me there?" She shook her head side to side with a small smile on her face.

"Cold." We both laughed a little than I kissed her lightly again and she sighed slowly.

"I love you, Natalie." Blush formed into her cheeks and her hands were tangled in mine.

"I love you, Bryce." We both kissed again. "So ready to go back home?"

"No... I mean, I want to but... I really don't know." I chuckled softly.

"Well, we do have two hours and check out is in an hour." She smiled and shook her head.

"We can leave soon." I kissed her cheek. "Okay."

~
~
~

Marlene's POV:

"This is so hard on me. Knowing I won't have a daughter in Law."

"Mar, Bryce seems happy-"

"He was more happy with your daughter. She was even happy with him."

"Marlene, Bryce and Harmony are both happy with there partners."

"Elizabeth, they were both on the Ellen Show and something told me that they weren't happy."

"Well Harmony, Reed, and Bryce's best friends are coming back for Bryce." I look at her.

"Drew talked her into it. She agreed. She... Will be back." We both hugged each other.

"It will be alright, Elizabeth. I'm glad Harmony had made a good choice to come back. She needs to."

"It's been also six months since her and Reed have been together. I think there getting serious."

I look at her shaking my head, "We would be Sisters if Bryce decided to marry Harmony."

"We'll see." She patted my back than went into the kitchen.