4 | twist

kylie

"i can't believe it's our last day as juniors!!!" jordyn squealed as she continued to apply highlighter along her cheekbones. "summer summer!!"

"god i can't wait for greece." stassie gasped as she slid on her flip flops.

"i better start packing for hawaii soon." i clapped my hands excitedly. "god i love hawaii with all my heart."

"me too. but i love mexico even more!" jordyn cheered. "i'm gonna get so tan i can't waaaiittt."

i giggled at her expression and decided to go for eyeliner and eyeshadow today, in honor of junior year finally ending.

after we finished getting ready, i flipped my curled hair to one side and we all made our way outside to the front porch.

once we settled into jordyn's car we began discussing about the party that's happening later today.

"so what are guys wearing tonight?" stassie scrolled through her phone rapidly.

"i'll look for a pic." i replied. "what about you?"

stassie quickly turned around and pushed her phone in my face, her eyes lit up as she bit her lip impatiently for our answers.

"holy shit!" i gasped

"holy shit!" i gasped. "that's gorgeous!"

"hold up, lemme see!" jordyn parked the car and reached for stassie's phone.

she took a look and her jaw instantly dropped as her eyes grew wide as well.

"damn girllll you're gonna slay that party!" she winked causing me and stassie to burst out laughing.

jordyn grabbed her phone from her pocket as she began scrolling through her camera roll as well, pausing as she selected the photo.

"this is what i'm wearing." jordyn twisted her lips happily as she showed us the screen causing both of us gasp excitedly.